Anna Kozachukhna is a creative writer, editor, and content writer & strategist. Her work focuses on the intersections between marketing, design, visual art, and visual communications.
Experience in numbers:
- 7 years of experience in copywriting, content writing, creating and implementing a content strategy
- 10 years of experience in creative writing, fiction writing, and script writing
- Advised 25 start-ups in different industries regarding their content strategy
- Directed and developed the content strategy for 10 companies
More experience & Facts:
- Running a Visual Communication Agency for 3 years
- Writing for the Sfumato Agency blog about visual communication and content strategy
- Created the educational program for bloggers and start-ups helping to develop a content strategy and create a visual identity
- Worked as a freelance journalist and covered such events as Miami Art Basel, NYC Must-See Week, The Cannes Film Festival, TriBeCa Film Festival
She currently works as a freelance writer, CEO of a visual communication agency, and independent creative writer. The great passion is what started the writer's career.