My name is Kurt Schmidt and I am a serial entrepreneur. I'm the owner of Inside The Magic and looking for some more rockstar Disney-loving writers to join our team.
About The Company
Inside the Magic is the number #1 site online for Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Universal Studios, and more. Plus movie news for all of your favorite Disney, Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars films, covering the most interesting, entertaining, and unique entertainment experiences in the worlds of theme parks, movies, TV, video games, conventions, special events, and so much more.
About The Role
We are looking to hire more creative and motivated Writers who can help us with creating content based on assigned material and your own research. You should be able to adhere to prescribed editorial guidelines without sacrificing creativity. Someone who has a background in journalism/communication and has worked in or around social media/marketing.
The ideal person in this role needs to have outstanding writing, editing, and research skills. Top-performing candidates should be able to convey information in a manner that is accessible to their target audiences.
This would be either a Part-time or a Full-time Remote position, depending on your availability and interest. We are looking for someone in the US time zones
Please note that you’ll be joining a fast pace and high-achieving team. You’ll be held to high expectations and challenged. And you’ll also be supported in your growth in this role professionally as well as personally.
- Proven writing and research experience
- Excellent written communication
- Background or a Degree in English, Journalism, Communication or similar
- Attentive to detail
- Ability to tailor your writing style to suit the target audience
Responsibilities (But Are Not Limited To)
- Crafting texts that are original and well-researched.
- Adhering to stipulated editorial guidelines.
- Proofread your assignments to correct errors before submission.
- Submitting completed assignments in the requisite document format.
- Storing copies of your completed assignments.
- Work with an existing talented team
- Completely remote schedule
- Location independence
- You’ll be joining a high-level and fast-paced team, working with exciting projects.