Scrimba’s mission is to help motivated students learn to code and get a well paid tech job 🚀
Instead of committing thousands of dollars to a bootcamp, we offer interactive courses and community support for a fraction of the cost. Now you can take your learning at your own pace and learn to code for the last time.
Students love us 💜 because we’re invested in making them successful.
No matter how good our courses are, our students won’t be successful if they get stuck and give up.
What You Will Write About
To give you an idea about what to expect, here are some posts we published in the last few weeks:
- The best web developer communities to join
- Can you learn web development part time?
- Why are web developers paid so much?
- How to practice CSS (with examples)
- Do you need a computer science degree to be a web developer?
- Frontend Developer vs Web Designer
- Am I too old to become a web developer?
- 10 minimal portfolio examples for web developers who aren’t good at design
- How to use Array.map to render a list of items in React
- Learn React props in one tutorial
- Filtering Lists in React
On The Scrimba Blog, We Write About Two Things
- Advice on how to learn to code and get your first developer job
If you have experience writing about either (or both), you would be a great fit for this role 🎉
Maybe you haven’t written about these topics before but you have relevant knowledge.
That could work great if you have other writing experience! Many of us on the content team are developers, passionate about teaching the things we wish we knew.