Oxygen is a modern financial platform designed for the 21st-century economy, tailored to meet the unique needs of today's consumers and small businesses (freelancers, solopreneurs and modern SMBs). We believe beauty lies in simplicity, from design to utility, and build our ever-growing product suite with this in mind. And we’re just getting started.
At Oxygen, we’re focused on lifting up those who dare to push boundaries and redefine what's possible by delivering on our promise to be a more fair financial partner. The next generation building the future is writing their own rules and shattering expectations. So are we. For those who reject the status quo, welcome to Banking for the Extraordinary. Let's create the future!
As a key member of our team, you will play a critical role in achieving our mission to provide our customers with the best value and experience possible. You will have the opportunity to create products from the web to the app.
In this role, you will collaborate directly with highly iterative product teams while enjoying the support and community of the team. You will report to the Head of Design, who will support your growth and development.
The UX Writer will write clear and concise messaging that considers the end-to-end user experience. You must be an excellent communicator and collaborator, as we work in a dynamic and diverse environment where inclusivity, openness, and humility are key values. Almost everything you write will be translated, and you will need to work closely with peers and stakeholders like Marketing and Legal to deliver at velocity and scale.
- Write clearly and concisely across online channels, platforms, and end-to-end experiences to impact key business metrics
- Use qualitative and quantitative data, as well as key business metrics to measure the impact of your work and transform those insights into a new iteration
- Collaborate with Product Managers, UX Writers, Designers, Researchers, Developers, and many others to develop and execute business strategies through your writing
- You have a minimum 3 years relevant experience in UX Writing – this includes experience working in e-commerce or data-driven product teams
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates your UX writing experience
- You’re a passionate advocate for users, dedicated to the craft of writing and creating elegant user experiences
- You write copy that is intuitive, futureproof, and scalable
- You have a can-do attitude and work well independently and in a team
- You’re self-driven and take ownership of your ideas to solve challenging problems in an evolving environment
- You thrive on feedback, responding with creative thinking and iterations
- You enjoy working with people of diverse backgrounds, cultures, and disciplines
- You are a strong communicator with an eye for detail
- You can prioritize multiple projects and stakeholders
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Equity in a high growth Fintech startup.
- Fully remote
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and HSA.
- Paid time off, sick leaves, paid maternal leave, and paid paternal leave.
- 401(K) and retirement planning.
- A great startup in fintech with proven growth potential.
- Lots of autonomy and massive career growth opportunities for the go getters.