UX Writer will help in planning and writing microcopy for games, products, internal services and documentations. You’ll drive the development of guidelines, create processes around writing, and help define standards. You’ll manage cross-functional projects, and work with leadership to set goals. You’ll partner with the design team to conceptualize, test, and deliver human-centered user experiences in our product.
- Helping the design team and game teams write microcopy for our products
- Create microcopy that is intuitive to users, in keeping with the product’s brand voice
- Responsible for researching, strategizing, and writing content
- Prepare customer analysis based on target demographics and initial transactions
- Coordinate heavily with design teams on best ways to create a useful copy, e.g. on navigation, page routing, product page design, etc.
- Assist with implementing highly engaging and intuitive user interface and user experience solutions
- Educate others what UX writing is about, its value & how can we benefit from it.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience
- Experience writing content for web/mobile products; writing landing pages or editorial content
- Experience in shaping content for multi-disciplinary projects
- Practical knowledge of the tools for web analytics, tracking and reporting (Google Analytics, Adjust/Appsflyer/Tune, Firebase, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, etc)
- Proficient in design tools like Figma, Sketch App, Adobe Suite software
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners
- Must be proactive, collaborative, inquisitive, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- A portfolio of UX-focused writing samples and style guidelines.
- Gross monthly salary from 2000 EUR to 2500 EUR
- Inclusive, international and multicultural environment.
- Modern, high-tech office easy access by public transport, parking for cars and bicycles.
- Health insurance including a dentist, mental and physical health support, optics and other benefits.
- On-site gym with group training.
- Ping Pong, foosball & other games for active breaks, various internal events and parties.
- Personal and professional development workshops.
Evolution is a market-leading developer and provider of products and services for online casino entertainment. Our excellence is driven by over 16,000 EVOlutioneers across 30 markets worldwide, working in product innovation, software development, IT solutions, game hosting and business support. Evolution's dynamic and creative environment creates a unique opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Our integrated business-to-business solutions guarantee that our clients can always provide an unrivalled online entertainment experience to their players globally. We thrive on remaining an award-winning digital powerhouse of entertainment products and services with an ever-expanding line-up of product brands: Evolution Live, NetEnt, Red Tiger, Ezugi, Big Time Gaming, Nolimit City and DigiWheel.
Evolution is a Swedish company founded in 2006 and listed on Nasdaq Nordic (EVO).