At the heart of Brigad , there is the idea that everyone should have the opportunity to pursue their passion by being valued, considered and above all, free. This includes finding fulfilment in your work and career, being able to balance it with your personal life, being fairly compensated and being respected.
Brigad is proud to give to thousands of talents today, and millions tomorrow, the means to achieve this lifestyle, and we believe so firmly in our mission “To value work and make it accessible to all” that we have written it into our mission statement.
Since 2016, this ambition has materialised by providing our users with the best app on the market allowing self-employed professionals and catering establishments to be put in contact for specific missions.
⭐️ Our users are right, giving Brigad an NPS of 77/100 out of 5000 responses, and sharing how Brigad changed their lives !
If originally Brigad deployed itself in the catering (restaurants, collective catering) and healthcare sectors (care homes and clinics), tomorrow, even more sectors will be concerned: everywhere talents aren’t equipped to pursue their passion while being properly considered and free.
Brigad is currently available in the largest cities in France (Paris, Lille, Lyon, Bordeaux, Marseille, Strasbourg..) and in the UK (London, Manchester, Birmingham…), with the ambition to expand well beyond in France and Europe.
Exciting challenges are waiting for you: expect to discover new countries in which Brigad will expand, new industries, a top-notch product, a fast-paced development, and above all a solid team united around a truly concrete and positive impact on our daily users’ lives. A spirit that can also be found on Glassdoor and the grade of 4.6/5.
Does this sound like the perfect fit for you? Great! Feel free to apply and let's talk about it. ✨
As a part of the Platform Experience Team (composed of the Tech and the Product teams) and under Julien’s management (Head of Product Design), you’ll partner with our amazing Product Managers and Designers, all the way from the user research to the feature implementation.
Your scope will encompass User research, taxonomy, tone of voice, copy writing and managing translations. You’ll collaborate with other Product Designers to build an outstanding high quality, accessible and consistent user experience.
We want to build what’s best in design: expect a lot of responsibilities!
- Shape product narratives: user flows, interactions, and microcopy to help solve user’s pain point,
- Enrich our User Research with insights on our user’s vocabulary and how they express their needs,
- Define appropriate inclusive and plain messages in collaboration with Product Designers to make our experience as smooth as possible
- Tailor our products to cultural differences between our audiences and markets,
- Audit our copy and monitor consistency to ensure we always use the same vocabulary for similar concepts
- Ensure our copy stays true to our Brand positionning; be the guardian of our Tone of Voice in the product
- Create a robust localization process and interact with our translator (Freelancer)
- Collaborate to our Content Design System to provide content guidelines for components and patterns
What Makes The Job Special
- A large spectrum of UX Writing topics to cover; from Vocabulary, Tone of Voice, Brand Positionning, Legal and Design System,
- A front row seat to the scaling of UX Writing at Brigad with a lot of autonomy to set up tools and processses
- An opportunity to pass on knowledge and train your teammates in leveling up their practice of UX Writing
- Work on an exhaustive set of products and audiences; B2C and B2B, Hospitality and Healthcare industries, mutil-cultural users.
This job is opened to application in our offices from Paris or Lille
If You Have…
- Experience: 4 years minimum in crafting messagers for complex products, preferably platform or marketplaces,
- Mastery: you have solid editing and proofreading skills and knows how to write in a style that can match a company's brand,
- Leadership: you possess a strong linguistic and UX design acumen and can guide others in the use of the right words,
- Autonomy: you know how to organize yourself to deliver high quality work in a fast-paced environment,
- Communication skills: you’re able to communicate efficiently on your work and justify the choices you make,
- Languages: you’re fluent in both French and English (British English would be a + 🙂)
- Figma + FigJam
- Any tool you will see fit to organize management of our Copy
Some Benefits Of Joining Us
In our values, we prioritize the Care value, we want our employees to feel aligned with our mission, to grow and be fully fulfilled.
Beyond the legal benefits (vacation, RTT, health insurance, disability insurance...), we have:
🏠 Developed a healthy work environment, with a real work/life balance and a reasonable telecommuting policy.
👶 Created a family friendly environment. We have a partnership with "Les bébés explorateurs" who help our young parents in finding a daycare (and we know that can be complicated).
📈 Learning is essential at Brigad, we have implemented an onboarding structure for each team. We also have a transparent Career Plan with regular discussions (every 6 months) to ensure alignment on everyone's expectations and to offer the right opportunities when the time comes.
🇬🇧As the language of Shakespeare and Molière are used at work, we provide free English and French classes.
🏋️ We take care of our employees' health. We offer 50% reimbursement on their use of Gymlib.
🍳 We give the opportunity to discover the Brigad experience by participating in events from our user community.
💰 We offer BSPCE to all our employees, everyone participates in Brigad's success and we want to reward them.
💗 And of course, a pleasant work environment in the heart of Paris (Sentier) with extraordinary colleagues, but for that we let you read the reviews on Glassdoor. 😉
Brigad's fundamental values guide us every day, to face these challenges with coherence and build an extremely strong culture:
- Brave: Be bold and make courageous moves.
- Impact: Do things that make a real difference.
- Care: Pay attention to all the people around you.
- Enjoy: Love what you do and have fun
Brigad ensures equal opportunities for all candidates. Each application received is considered regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or disability.