What we do, and why we do it The banking system is evolving to give consumers the transparency, control and financial wellbeing they deserve. In a world where technology can change how we live for the better, there is no reason to be burdened by legacy systems, bureaucracy and mediocrity. It’s time for a change, and you can be part of this revolution!
BigPay is everything you wish your bank was: fair, transparent, frictionless. We went back to the drawing board to explore how new technologies could bring power back to you. Our goal is to solve real world money problems for millions of people by empowering them, and providing a simple interface for users to send, receive and track their money.
Life at BigPay
We’re fast, curious and ambitious. We are on a fearless adventure to change financial services for consumers, and we value ownership, initiative and leadership from everyone in the company. We’re going out of our way to recruit the most intelligent, creative and talented people in the world. We want innovators, and that means maintaining an environment where they can flourish.
Our only boss is the consumer. BigPay values highly collaborative, hardworking people, who can deconstruct problems on the fly and take the team with them, while being inventive, iterative and agile. We never want to reach a stage where you are not challenged on a daily basis – because it means we’re not going fast enough.
- Join a fearless adventure, where your opinion and input is highly contributional
- Work in a fast paced, growing company where you will be empowered to succeed
- An environment where you can challenge and be challenged
- You will be surrounded by a multidisciplinary group of experts
- Competitive salary & benefits
About the Role
Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, project managers, and engineers across teams to design and build our user interfacesKnow our users deeply through data, user research, and customer feedback, and advocate on their behalfDesign information experience tests in collaboration with our product designers and researchers to continually improve our productsDevelop best practices and brand voice guidelines for UX copy consistent with our Design System.
- Strong experience (4+ years) in UX writing for digital products, apps or eCommerceOnline portfolio with a range of samples.
- Research and data driven approach applied to writing decisions
- Demonstrated understanding of design thinking, usability and user experience best practices
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, Jira, and Balsamiq.
- Experience in the Tech space. Interest in FinTech, financial applications and curiosity for numbers.
- Have the ability to manage time wisely across multiple projects.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement BigPay is deeply committed to creating a workplace and global community where inclusion is not only valued, but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neurodiversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.