We’re the creator of BetterSleep: the app that has helped more than 55 million people sleep and feel better across the globe. We set out on a mission to help people change their lives with a better night's sleep. To reach this mission, our app contains numerous features to help users get the sleep they need; such as a sleep tracker, relaxing sounds, guided meditations, and sleep tales, all available in over 6 languages!
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a Freelance UX Writer available part time for 10 to 15 hours per week. The UX writer will create copy and microcopy that help users navigate in BetterSleep. You will find the words for menus, definitions, buttons, labels, chatbots, error messages and instructions to guide our first-time users while keeping the product’s brand voice. The ideal candidate is intuitive, detail oriented, collaborative and passionate.
- Create a compelling UX writing strategy that will drive and optimize user conversion and engagement for BetterSleep;
- Create copy and microcopy for menus, definitions, labels, chabots, error messages and instructions to guide our first-time users;
- Benchmark and track the competition to determine a best-in-class UX writing experience;
- Continually perform UX writing experiments and analysis to improve performance;
- Collaborate with the product team to drive and delivers marketing initiatives inside the product;
- Enforce brand and product coherence at each point of contact in the product user journey.
- Relevant degree;
- Excellent writing skills in English and demonstrated expertise in UX writing;
- Very collaborative, highly organized with time management and structured;
- You want to help people improve their level of well-being every day.