We are an equal opportunities employer and place where everyone is welcome. We strongly encourage people from minority backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We’re one of the world’s largest privately owned real estate tech companies and a subsidiary of Axel Springer. Our mission is to unlock everyone’s perfect place! Some of Europe’s best known digital real estate marketplaces and brands form part of our Group, they are: 🇫🇷 Meilleurs Agents, 🇫🇷 Groupe SeLoger, 🇧🇪 Immoweb, 🇩🇪 Immowelt, 🇪🇸 Housell and 🇮🇱 Yad2.
We also invest in innovative business models which shape the future of how people buy, sell, rent or lend properties and hold minority participations in companies such as: 🇬🇧 PurpleBricks, 🇩🇪 Homeday, 🇺🇸 Zumper and 🇺🇸 Parcel.
Our ambition is to be the leading Employer in PropTech across Europe and this is a pivotal time to join us as we embark on this journey enabling us to help unlock everyone’s perfect place!
What We Do in Ux Writing
We are a team of UX-Writing specialists with the mission to provide great content for our customers across Europe. We are not just writing extraordinary content but we are also training Product Designers, collaborating with brand departments to define the tone within our interfaces and create consistency with a content design system.
We Are Looking for an Individual Who
- Develops and communicates ideas based on deep understanding of our customers' needs.
- Simplifys and explains the complex world of classifieds to our customers and guides them with well written content to find their perfect place.
- Understands UX principles and works on all the content design phases: participates in research, enriches concepts and solutions, applies our content consistent within user flows and the content design system, works on prototypes with Product Designers, and tests content solutions with users.
- Closely collaborates with product teams (Product designers and Product managers) to create delightful content and experiences together for projects ranging from complex and newly discovered problem spaces to continuous improvements of our existing products..
- Contributes to the evolution of our content design system and helps other teams to use it in the best possible way.
- Provides training to our Product Designers to understand the basics of UX Writing or improve their skills.
- Helps to measure and communicate the impact of our work, so that the benefits of tailored and delightful content for the different customers are well known in the teams you are collaborating with.
- Is fluent in English and speaks German by mother tongue.
An Individual Who Has
- Several years of experience as a UX Writer and already worked in direct collaboration with Product Managers, Product Designers and others stakeholders.
- A strong sense of collaboration.
- A rich set of processes and methods needed to work within a cross-functional team.
- A good product and UXW culture with a deep interest in product strategy
- Interest in the real estate market.
- The ability to balance customer and business needs.
- The ability to imagine interfaces not as static pixels but as dynamic experiences and can express themselves through story and emotions.
- Experience in managing your projects and comfortable advocating for your team.
What We Offer You
- We are one of the leading PropTech platforms in Europe. If you’ve ever rented or purchased a property then you may have used one of our classified portals. This is a great time to join us to help elevate our AVIV brand.
- A high visibility role in our organisation reporting into our Director of Product.
- 30 Days of Holidays guaranteed and the freedome to organize your day the way it fits you best.
- Opennes for Sabbaticals.
- Unlimited self-development opportunities.
- The opportunity to work hybrid within our operating footprint with international travel to our locations in France, Belgium and Germany.
- The autonomy to work in a style which suits you to be the most productive
- The freedom to tell us which tools you need to be successful in your job so we can set you up to make it happen.