ApprovalMax is award-winning B2B software used by businesses around the world to create robust financial controls. It streamlines the approval process for decision makers by replacing paper and email approvals with automated workflows.
ApprovalMax integrates with platforms such as Xero, QuickBooks Online and Oracle NetSuite to unlock powerful efficiencies for approvers and finance teams. The company is globally recognised and has won’ Xero App Partner of the Year’ four times since 2020 in different countries.
We are looking for a UX Writer to join our growing team. Reporting to Head of Product, you will collaborate with our product team to craft intuitive, actionable, and easy-to-understand user experiences. This is an opportunity to bring your love of words and language, along with your passion for style, grammar, tone, and voice to a new role.
You will be focused on writing user interface text, error messages, influencing product vision, gathering insights, managing cross-functional projects, and informing product strategy.
You will have experience in developing cohesive product narratives and developing complex documentation sets, while using data, logic, empathy, and writing skills to facilitate design and writing choices. That includes creating frameworks, designing solutions, driving guidelines, influencing product vision, and working with our product team.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, designers, and users themselves to understand user needs.
- Write and edit content for end-to-end journeys including screen flows, emails, error messages and promotional content.
- Understand how the features and functionality in ApprovalMax work, as well as the user’s needs and situation.
- Make the user’s experience with a product as seamless and enjoyable as possible.
- Create copy that is clear, concise, and user-friendly for our product.
- Understand complex technical concepts and explain them in simple terms to improve product adoption and usage.
- Use data and feedback to improve your work.
- Manage the creation and revision of UX content.
- Proven experience as a UX writer, content writer, or similar role.
- Experience writing for web and mobile applications.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Strong understanding of user experience principles.
- Familiarity with UX design processes.
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and explain them in simple terms.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This Role Is
- Full-time and permanent.
- 100% remote.