Our UX Strategy, Research and Design Team brings to life a unified digital platform that supports our specialty retail brands across multiple geographies and partners. The products and capabilities we deliver enable us to significantly accelerate global digital growth.
Through a variety of methodologies, we support product teams that build configurable features and capabilities to continually drive an enhanced end user experience and greater business performance. We do this by:
Understanding the motivations and needs of our millions of customers—and building design solutions that best serve themCollaborating with business and brand partners to create technology, capabilities, and processes that allow for efficient set-up, monitoring, and management of their digital experiences Advocating for the learnability, efficiency, memorability, and desirability of new or enhanced features and functionality across the breadth of the user journeyOperating within a Lean/Agile development process that allows us to launch and learn quickly.
In addition, how we build solutions is equally important to what we build. all UX team members are expected to advocate for, and design within, a systems-based methodology that allows for configurability, customization, and specialization of re-usable components that enables scalability and quality.
Develop the execution of interface content and language for the e-commerce digital platform. The project focus for this contract will be supporting our Loyalty program and enhancing the content of our customer-facing experiences in both web and application contexts.
This role is an extension of the User Experience (UX) team, a multi-disciplinary group of designers, researchers and strategists who collaborate closely with each other and the larger organization to create effortless and effective customer experiences. The UX Writer works closely with members of the UX team and our platform product teams in ensuring that we communicate to our customers in a clear, consistent and user-centric manner.
- Partner with UX Leads to define content requirements that best achieve business goals
- Ensure content and design meets user needs
- Write and edit digital content that meets project goals and end user needs, particularly for complex scenarios
- Develop guidelines and standards for content, grammar, and tone consistency
- Ensure online content complies with brand standards, legal and compliance
- Support customer research and usability testing
- BA or MA in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years creating online/digital content in general-e-commerce specifically
- Superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Must have a diverse portfolio of work to demonstrate authored and edited web content
- A proven track record collaborating on projects to translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand interactive experiences
- Extensive experience planning for and developing useful, usable content including instructional text, error and confirmation messages, taxonomy, and nomenclature
- Passion for creating great user experiences with actionable knowledge of the digital landscape including current industry and user trends, emerging technologies, and standards
- Ability to scope, organize and execute multiple projects with interrelated goals.