We are a digital media and games company. On a daily basis, we reach millions of users with our content, projects and games, such as the Nametests Instant Game on Facebook.
We are a creative team pursuing our mission to “make people smile”; we are committed to entertaining people and aim to inspire their world.
We use the latest technology in order to be highly adaptive. Combined with our agile spirit and great teamwork, this allows us to achieve:
- More than 500 million people who played our games
- More than 120 million fans on Facebook
- Content and mini-games translated into more than 40 different languages
The Social Sweethearts are looking for passionate and dynamic colleagues who would like to join us in continuing to create a more colorful world.
Become a part of the team as a Trending / Entertainment News Writer (m/f/d), and write high-quality online articles!
- Create exciting and high-quality news, lifestyle and emotional online articles for our magazine apost.com
- Verify and factcheck the validity of your stories, events, and content in general and use hyperlinks
- Give your stories the tone and style to appeal to our main target audience of millions of readers in the US
- Strong experience and a degree in (Online) Journalism, Mass Communication or similar
- Strong experience in writing online content, such as online magazines, news agencies, blogs, or similar
- Ideally, experience in writing Social Media content (e.g. posting texts, headlines), especially on Facebook
- Previous experience in the field of trending news is a big plus
- English skills on a native level, with flawless punctuation, spelling, and grammar
- Friendly, collegiate atmosphere and colleagues who complement and support each other
- Down-to-earth founders and management, who understand their role as servant leaders
- Flat hierarchies with direct and transparent communication
- English office language and an international, multicultural and diverse team from all over the world
- A global audience with tens of millions of readers and users
- Emphasis on a healthy work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Learning, growth and development opportunities via trainings and knowledge sharing
- Beautiful office spaces in central Cologne & Munich, with extensive Home Office and Remote Work options
- Fun and exciting team events on a regular basis
- A wonderful and growing company library with state-of-the-art literature.