As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
About the Role
We’re searching for an experienced technical writer to join our team and help take our internal and external transparency and communication to new heights. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
Great benefits, amazing perks, remote work, stock incentives, and a flexible PTO policy make Kraken a great place to work.
What You'll Be Doing
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets the requirements of auditors and banking/fintech regulators
- Obtain a deep understanding of Compliance systems and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
- Develop and maintain records of available technical systems documentation
- Evaluate current documentation and develop innovative approaches for improvement
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture diagrams
- Perform code reviews, working closely with Product and Engineering teams to understand Compliance systems, services and applications.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for audiences such as auditors and regulators
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for.