SuperAnnotate is helping companies build the next generation of computer vision products with its end-to-end platform and integrated marketplace of managed annotation service teams. SuperAnnotate provides comprehensive annotation tooling, robust collaboration, quality management systems, no-code neural network training and automation, as well as a data review and curation system to successfully develop and scale computer vision projects.
Everyone from researchers to startups to enterprises all over the world trust SuperAnnotate to build higher-quality training datasets up to 10x faster while significantly improving model performance. SuperAnnotate was recognized as one of the world’s top 100 AI companies in 2021 by CB Insights.
Our team is seeking a Technical Writer who will be responsible for creating the best-in-class product documentation. The ideal candidate must be able to communicate concisely, enabling the readers to understand our product and the value of our technology.
- Produce high-quality documentation, tutorials, and content for new features.
- Analyze the documentation and develop approaches for improvement.
- Learn complex concepts and communicate them in a way that users will find engaging and understandable.
- Communicate with the Product and Engineering teams to ensure the content is accurate.
- Closely collaborate with Product researchers to develop in-depth knowledge of user needs and make sure the content aligns with the customer persona.
- Plan and write the microcopy that helps users navigate our product.
What’s Required To Get Started
- University degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Literature, or the equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in technical communication for software development.
- Strong English writing skills.
- Analytical and creative skills to increase user understanding.
- Ability to understand complex concepts and communicate them in a way that users will find engaging and understandable.
- Experience in the tech industry.
- Understanding the JSON file format is a big plus.
What You Will Have With Us
- A competitive compensation package including stock options
- Medical insurance for you and your family members
- Resources to invest in your professional development
- Flexible paid time off and work from home policy
- Peer appreciation program
- Referral program
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. At SuperAnnotate, diversity means to us making an effort to reflect the many experiences and identities of the outside world, and treating each other with fairness and without bias.
Every day we foster an environment where people of all backgrounds not only belong but excel to succeed as a company and grow together. We offer equal opportunity regardless of sex, sexual orientation, national origin, color, race, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, veterans, and more.