The Red Hat Customer Documentation team is inviting a Technical Writer to join the Red Hat Telco Engineering group. In this role at Red Hat, you will be instrumental in enhancing customer engagement and success by developing and delivering high-quality content for cloud infrastructure and cloud services.
Leveraging your enthusiasm for technology, you will collaborate extensively with software engineers, quality assurance, user experience professionals, field teams, support engineers, and other subject matter experts.
Your primary responsibility will be to produce clear and comprehensive documentation that enables our customers to fully grasp the benefits and functionalities of our innovative products. This position involves working within dynamic, Agile teams to bring to market new and exciting technologies
What You Will Do
- Work closely with content strategists, documentation program managers, engineering project teams, support teams, and other stakeholders to create and maintain high-quality documentation for upcoming releases of Red Hat’s offerings
- Respond to direct customer feedback, and promote continuous improvement of the documentation experience
- Keep up to date on changes in our offerings, customer use cases, and support issues
- Engage and collaborate with customer feedback programs to address content gaps, respond to feedback, and promote continuous improvement of the documentation experience
- Work with quality engineering and development to improve the accuracy of your documentation
What You Will Bring
- Experience in creating technical documentation for customers
- Basic understanding of telecommunication and software industry
- Use of MapCap Flare or oXygen or another similar collaborative tool
- Knowledge of JIRA,Git and Confluence
- Familiarity of Agile and rapid iteration releases
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.