Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed to help organizations develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want, and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress.
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for developing technical content for our Kendo UI line of products. In this role you will not only be in charge of creating the content itself, but you will also need to ensure it is presented in an understandable and easy to find and navigate through manner. You will need to analyze internal and customer feedback and based on it, enhance the existing documentation. You would also need to keep a close eye on the product changes and ensure they are reflected in the Kendo documentation.
You will be working in a highly professional environment with well-defined and evolving content development standards and practices. You will be closely collaborating with Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, and Support teams.
This Is What You’ll Be Dealing With If You Join Us
- Collaborate with software developers, product managers, quality assurance, and technical support engineers to develop technical documentation.
- Interpret and explain business and technical information in comprehensive and clear content for developers as end users.
- Edit, proofread, and enhance content created by other team members, and provide feedback.
- Organize and structure material, and complete content according to set standards, styles, and terminology.
- Create from scratch, validate, and publish new content in the documentation repositories.
- Edit and maintain existing content in a timely, accurate, and organized manner.
- Implement customer and internal documentation feedback in due fashion.
- Be willing to participate in cross-team documentation projects.
This Is What You Will Need To Be Successful In This Role
- Proficiency in English.
- Solid experience in technical communication, related to software products.
- A degree in Technical Communication, Philology, Journalism, or a related discipline would be considered a plus.
- Ability to organize and structure information in a meaningful manner.
- Ability to follow standards and guidelines for technical writing.
- Curious about technology and knowledgeable about the software product development lifecycle.
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Adaptive, proactive, and a team player.
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
If the above fits your experience and interests, we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and also to enjoy: Compensation
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly, great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!