Masse is a fast-growing SEO agency, offering our highly-effective “Content at Scale” SEO campaigns to ambitious tech companies focused on the extreme cutting-edge of tech like AI and Robotics.
We’re looking for a Technical Writer to join our team and help us continue to produce best-in-class content for our clients. You’ll write accessible, approachable and technical content for 1-2 of our clients at any one time, while learning their product and company inside-out.
Masse also sits within our own growing portfolio of tech-focused media sites. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute content across our full portfolio, educating our audience on how they can get the best out of their lives and careers through the use of technology like AI and computer vision.
Our company is continually researching and exploring how to pair first-class technical writing with innovative AI processes. We’re looking for a candidate who’s interested in how AI tech can aid - not replace - the technical writing process.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Write up to 2 articles per day (Our avg. word count is 1750)
- You’ll start with full briefs, ready-made for you
- You’ll have access to our tried-and-tested AI writing process - We don’t start from scratch
- You’ll edit articles to remove AI tropes like repetition and cringey introductions - You’ll add better language, better flow, make the language more casual and apply the _human _touch
- You’ll craft
- You’ll research the topic, fact check any AI content and add in specific, useful knowledge
- You’ll have support from a sub-editor to proof-read, format and provide images
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- Native-level English
- Strong opinions on what good content looks like
- Prior experience in Technical Writing (1-2 year minimum)
- Prior experience in a Software
- Engineering/Development role
- Prior experience working fully remote
- Startup experience highly preferred
- Prior experience working consistently to tight deadlines
- An avid researcher who enjoys diving deep into the intricacies of any topic
- Compensation: £120/$150 per day, 5 days per week
- Location: Fully Remote
- Employment: Contract (Initial 3 months, with view to extend or make permanent)
- Start Date: Immediate