Degree or certificate in English or technical communications-related discipline.
Requires technical knowledge in multiple disciplines and processes.
Written communication; knowledge of technical communications methods and best practices; planning and organization; research; analysis and critical thinking; problem-solving.
Work as a cross-functional Sr. Technical Writer to function autonomously and work with the corporate IT governance team. Support fast past projects.
- Capture SOPs and work with SMEs that are testers and engineers.
- Possess emotional intelligence and diplomacy.
- Excellent communication and soft skills.
- Ability to conduct business analysis, systems analysis, process analysis, and process flow diagrams.
- This person will be part of the control testing team.
- Comfortable with regulatory frameworks.
- Understanding of first, second, and third line of defense.
- Risk management, control testing, IT operations, and international banking experience.
- Global Banking experience preferred.
- IT Operations Controls
- Regulated procedures in IT operations
Supporting TIO Team (Technology, Innovation, Operations)
- IT infrastructure
- Cybersecurity background if possible (basic cybersecurity knowledge including FFIEC and NIST frameworks)
- cloud security/AZURE projects
- Identity Access Management
- MS Word
Qualified candidates please apply to this posting; you may also send your updated resume to Krista Joy at firstname.lastname@example.org for further review
INSPYR Solutions provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, INSPYR complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.