Inspectorio is a cloud-based SaaS solution focused on creating a dynamic and risk-assessment based Quality and Compliance program with the goal of generating more sustainable and transparent supply chains. Our network is a one-stop-shop platform where all key stakeholders in the production process can connect to execute, monitor, and report on Quality and Compliance activities.
Our products provide digitization, automation, transparency, and traceability, with a strong focus on advanced analytics & Machine Learning. This enables us to leverage customer data for predictive insights and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Founded in 2016, Inspectorio set out to revolutionize the supply chain industry. Today, we work with many of the world’s leading brands and retailers, and over thousands of vendor and factory organizations across the globe to bring unparalleled levels of visibility, transparency, and accuracy to their quality, sustainability, and compliance initiatives!
We are looking for a Technical Writer with exceptional communication skills and an obsession for simplifying complex topics and communicating these to users in a logical, simple and visually engaging manner.
This role focusses on planning, creating and maintaining user education content across all five of Inspectorio’s products, with the ultimate goal of ensuring our users have a smooth and effective onboarding to Inspectorio.
Day-to-day tasks include maintaining content in our Knowledge Base and working with stakeholders to identify areas in which users need greater training assistance.
This is a cross-functional role that will involve collaboration with multiple departments across the Inspectorio team, and requires a dynamic candidate who continuously seeks to identify ways to improve our training materials for users.
- Plan, write & maintain articles within Inspectorio’s product support centers/ knowledge bases
- Assist in creating multimedia learning resources (e.g. Instructional videos, demo recording & PDF guides) to enhance users’ learning experience.
- Proactively identify areas to improve Inspectorio’s support centers/ knowledge bases, through knowledge of industry best practices and leveraging data from Inspectorio support team to understand user requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, e-learning, technical writing or a related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience working within a product, SaaS or digital education team.
- Experience managing or maintaining an online help center or knowledge base (prior use of Zendesk is a plus)
- Experience creating online training materials and e-learning courses.
- Excellent English language skills (native or bilingual proficiency is essential).
- Exceptional writing skills and good knowledge of technical writing principles.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Familiarity with instructional design concepts and educational models is an advantage.
- Graphic design skills (& experience with the Adobe creative suite) is an advantage
Why it would be awesome to work with us
At Inspectorio, we only work with the best of the best. That’s why, if we invite you to join us, it’s because we recognize your amazing skills, value, and potential. It probably wasn’t easy for you to become this awesome, so we make sure to reward you for it.
Full Project Ownership
Are you an inventor? Want to start a new internship program? How about a soccer tournament? Or a whole new department within the company? Whatever it is that you want to do, we’re here to listen, and if your idea is good, we’ll give you all the resources you need to make it happen. When any Inspectorian wins, we all win.
Personal and Professional Growth
Inspectorians are our most valuable resource, so we make sure to invest heavily in them. All Inspectorians are eligible for funding to attend conferences, take courses, present their research, and more. This on top of the continuous mentoring and guidance you’ll receive guarantees you’ll grow as a professional and as a human while at Inspectorio.
Fun, Fun, Fun
We put our money where your smiles are. Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more. We make sure that Inspectorians enjoy coming to work by promoting as much fun as we can.
International Work Experience
We are going to take over the world.... Perhaps not quite, but we are a global company that thrives from the interactions between our different offices. Join us to work alongside Belarusians in Vietnam, Mexicans in Minsk, Filipinos in China and more.
EXCELLENCE We pursue mastery and craftmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy.
We have a thirst and desire for knowledge and continuous improvement because there’s always an opportunity to be better.
We always find time to help and learn from others.
We act independently when we recognize an opportunity for improvement. We seek guidance, alignment, and clear goals instead of orders or hand-holding. We self-assess the quality and impact of our work, identify opportunities to improve and make changes proactively.
We share our opinion and insights, even if it’s uncomfortable. We are candid and direct with everyone we work with. We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us. We focus on listening to other perspectives because we know we don’t have all the answers or best solutions. We recognize that vanity and ego are the enemies of great ideas and outstanding products.