Improvado is revolutionizing the way RevOps in large enterprises access and use data. Headquartered in San Diego, with teams stretching globally, we are united by our passion for transforming marketing technology.
Our cutting-edge, no-code revenue data platform simplifies marketing reporting, enables informed budget decisions, and increases the ROI of marketing efforts. By centralizing data from hundreds of marketing and sales sources, we empower our clients to track cross-channel performance, calculate complex metrics, and attribute revenue to specific touchpoints.
As a rapidly scaling Series A startup that raised $30 million in funding, we're proud to partner with globally recognized brands such as ASUS, Illy, Activision, H&R Block, and many others. Our diverse team of curious, open, and hard-working individuals is committed to cultivating a fast-paced, agile culture that values personal and professional growth.
About The Role
We have an incredibly talented team working really hard to make our product helpful to our clients businesses, with the focus on leveraging AI capabilities to simplify the usage and maximise the value they get out of it.
And we are looking for people who are willing to join our team working hard on cutting edge of technology to deliver amazing products for the world famous brands.
- Development and support of manuals for setting up and using our product in English
- Interaction with teams of developers, analysts, architects and technical support to ensure the quality of documentation
- Translation of technical texts (from Russian into English)
- Preparation of demo materials on the product (short videos/gif/storylane)
- University degree in any of the IT specialties (or in the process of completing)
- English level is not lower than upper-intermediate (B2-C1)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to gather information and ensure accuracy in documentation
- Willingness to work with a large amount of new and/or contradictory information
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to producing accurate and error-free documentation.
Nice to Have
- Experience in preparing project documentation/user instructions
- Published articles in English-language technical journals or participation in English-language conferences
- Experience in using AI to create/edit/translate documentation, understanding their shortcomings
- Knowledge in the field of web design (HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Experience using Linux OS
- Ability to understand third-party APIs (rest, soap)
- Experience in software development (personal experience in programming, participation in development)
- Experience in maintaining Knowledge base
- Knowledge in the field of advertising (the concepts of cpc, cpm, roi, ctr, adwords, facebook ads)
- Knowledge in the field of web services (skills in Postman, knowledge of SQL, etc.)
What We Offer
- Strong product/market fit: marketing data product for US-based enterprises
- 27 days of PTO per year
- Extremely fun & open startup environment
- Professional development reimbursement
- Chance to get the company's stock options in the future.
Remote on Tomsk / Almaty, Kazakhstan.