At Bluesight, our mission is to create groundbreaking medication intelligence solutions that increase efficiency, safety and visibility for health systems and pharmaceutical manufacturers. We empower our customers to deliver the right medicine to the right patient at the right time, every time. We are a high growth healthcare software technology company with a start-up 'vibe' but over 1000 customers tracking medications using our proven and established solutions.
Bluesight is looking for a Technical Writer to support development, review, and delivery of our products. This position works closely with engineers and stakeholders to create digital and printed content that effectively conveys requirements to partners, informs of our policies and standards, and facilitates effective communication with stakeholders. This position will work across the company and at all levels in order to review and interpret the results of technical studies, whitepapers, and proposals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with product managers and other subject matter experts to create content
- Maintain and update content as the products evolve
- Communicate complex concepts clearly in a concise and organized manner
- Develop finished documents and presentations with proper grammar that adhere to agency style guides and publication standards
- Ensure language presentation is consistent with Bluesight style guides and specialized vocabulary of subject matter fields
- Other duties and technical projects as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of writing and delivering compelling technical documentation for complex software
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Experience and understanding of information management/information architecture fundamentals such as version control, content management, single sourcing and metadata
- Must be comfortable interacting with engineers, management, and end-users of varying experience levels
- Experience building E-Learning modules is a major plus
- Experience with DOC 360 is a plus
The standard base pay range for this role is $60,000 - $75,000. In addition to a base salary this position is also eligible for an amazing benefits package. Actual amount of salary will vary depending on position offered, experience, performance, and location.
This position is a remote position and open to applicants in the continental United States.
Bluesight’s culture is built on innovation and teamwork. There’s room to grow and opportunities to take initiative. You will partner with sharp, motivated teammates looking to disrupt a massive industry—and have fun doing it. We truly believe that where you work and what you do matters. Join us as we revolutionize the hospital pharmacy landscape!
- Competitive salary
- Time off when you need it – unlimited vacation days!
- Generous insurance coverage
- 401k program with a company match
- Employee stock options
- Fun, collaborative culture!
EOE AA M/F/VET/Disability
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.