Apollo.io combines a buyer database of over 250M contacts **and **powerful sales engagement and automation tools in one, easy to use platform. Trusted by over 160,000 companies including Autodesk, Rippling, Deel, Jasper.ai, Divvy, and Heap, Apollo has more than one million users globally. By helping sales professionals find their ideal buyers and intelligently automate outreach, Apollo helps go-to-market teams sell anything.
In the last year, we’ve grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, and closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital in March of 2022. This year, we continue to grow faster each month with record months of sales and added ARR. We hope you apply.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Technical Writer to join our dynamic customer education team at Apollo.io. In this role, you will play a vital part in enhancing our customers' onboarding and education experience by creating exceptional knowledge base content.
If you have a passion for writing, a knack for simplifying complex concepts, and a strong background in product-led SaaS companies, we would love to hear from you.
- 2-3 years experience at a product-led (self-serve) SaaS company in a technical writer or customer onboarding/education role
- Extraordinary writing ability with a portfolio that demonstrates skill across a variety of mediums, including; self-help/knowledge base content, how-to articles, videos, and narrative work (preferred)
- Capable project management skills; you will have many competing priorities and deadlines and must be able to manage your time well
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration
- Work with product managers, support, and customer success to keep the Knowledge Base up to date, useful, and informative for Apollo’s customers
- Produce knowledge base content for new features and updated features including articles and videos (screencast videos and writer articles)
- Maintain knowledge base content for existing features as changes are made to the product
- Increase the volume of knowledge base views
- Increase the % of “thumbs up” from customers on our knowledge base content
- Keep the knowledge base 1:1 as a source of truth w/ our product — as things change in-product they change in KB as well
Founded in 2015, Apollo.io is one of the leading sales intelligence and engagement platforms trusted by over 15,000 paying customers, from rapidly growing startups to some of the largest global enterprises. Our community-based approach to crowdsourcing data gives users maximum coverage while ensuring data accuracy. Our advanced algorithms and unique data acquisition methods help over 500,000 sales professionals enrich and analyze prospects’ data to increase quality conversations and opportunities.
We have notable investors: Sequoia, Y Combinator, Tribe Capital, and Nexus Venture Partners. We recently completed a Series C financing to fuel our next growth phase. The round was led by Sequoia Capital, with participation from Tribe Capital, NewView Capital, and Nexus Venture Partners.
Our growth and customer feedback set us apart from competitors. Apollo.io had over one million sign-ups for its platform in the past year, and the number of weekly active users increased by over 400%. We are a top-ranking G2 Crowd vendor in the Sales Intelligence, Lead Intelligence, Marketing Account Intelligence, and Sales Engagement categories. Our highest scores are in the B2B data space for accuracy and ROI based on customer reviews.
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator.
We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!