Qredo is a decentralized digital asset management infrastructure and product suite designed to unlock new opportunities for institutional investors in digital assets and decentralized finance. Qredo's Layer 2 blockchain protocol enables users to seamlessly transfer and settle BTC, ETH, and ERC-20 tokens. Assets are secured by Qredo’s advanced Gen 2.0 multi-party computation (MPC), which provides tier-1 bank security and institutional-grade governance.
Qredo is a rapidly growing scale-up organization that is looking for a Technical Writer to help accelerate the growth of our products and services. The role requires working within the Documentation Team; creating world-class documentation for the customer.
As a Technical Writer, you will work in an agile environment in a cross-functional team collaborating with stakeholders from product, engineering, marketing, design, sales, and beyond to understand the product suite and communicate that with clarity to our audience.
This is a remote opportunity. We welcome candidates around the globe to apply!
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts, feature requirement documents, case studies, user stories, and specifications, to develop and write user guides, API documentation, and other technical content
- Author documentation in Markdown
- Review API documentation in YAML
- Use Docs-as-Code setup in GitLab to publish docs
- Collaborate on and review documentation
- Build docs with static site generators
- Flawless English language skills: demonstrably excellent communicator
- Experience in improving API documentation
- Exposure to Open API 3 specification
- Examples of your Technical Writing on public URLs (or a comprehensive portfolio)
- Self-organized and autonomous when required; while adept at building relationships within other cross-functional teams (remotely)
- Master at quickly grasping complex technical concepts and making them easily understandable
- Demonstrate an ability to author documentation in Markdown (or rST), build with status site generator, and apply Git/docs-as-code process
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
Good To Have
- Experience in receiving feedback and giving other writers feedback on their work
- Knowledge and experience of blockchain technologies, digital assets, blockchain products, and security
- An understanding of CSS/HTML
- Experience with a wide range of Technical writing for example, user guides, help articles, high-level overviews, API documentation, knowledge base documentation, UX microcontent
- Flexibility to work from anywhere and possibility for international transfer
- Assistance with home office setup as well as offsite team building allowance
- Culturally diverse work environment (we speak 33 languages!)
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive compensation and benefits package within the industry.