Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Working towards creating technical documentation required regularly in the firm's day-to-day activities
- Creating case studies for the ongoing and completed Technical Projects.
- Writing social media posts, descriptions for upcoming webinars, email
- Working on templates for Campaigns and events
- Coordinating with the engineering and project management team to gather necessary project details
- Meeting delivery deadlines
- A degree in Computer Science/IT or a related field
- Min 0 - 6 Months of writing/intern experience
- In case of no prior experience, sample technical blogs, personal articles or social media pages shall be considered
- Understanding of Tools like Google Docs, Google Sheets, Grammarly, Quill Bot etc.
- Basic project management skills are a plus as you might have to coordinate with the engineers for writing inputs
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Laptop, and Wi-Fi for regular communication
- Beginner Level understanding of cloud computing/AWS