- We're looking for a technical content marketer that is obsessed with digital marketing
- Someone who is annoyingly detailed-oriented, and loves creating walkthroughs with screenshots
- A person who wants to help us build the most useful library of digital marketing tutorials in the world
What Is ClickMinded?
ClickMinded.com is the digital marketing training platform you didn't know you needed. We create world-class online courses and SOPs that companies use to train their teams every day.
What’s This Job About?
This job is all about creating content for our most successful product, The ClickMinded SOP Library.
SOP stands for standard operating procedure, which is really just a fancy way to say an extremely comprehensive checklist.
Here are a few examples of SOPs currently available in the library:
We let our users customize, modify and brand these templates and make them their own, and then pass them off to their own customers, so the development of the original templates is extremely important.
The development of these SOPs requires experience and interest in digital marketing, along with a willingness and hunger to learn more every day.
If you’re the type of person who wanders around the Internet constantly signing up for new tools, opting into email lists to understand their funnel, or viewing the source code of webpages just because you’re curious, please stop what you're doing and apply right now.
What Are The Expectations?
In this job, you'll be:
- Writing new SOPs from scratch with detailed instructions and lots of useful screenshots
- Keeping old SOPs up-to-date, from small cosmetic changes to massive rewrites of the process
- Listening to our customer's problems and creating SOPs that solve them
- Proposing new SOPs and then executing your own strategy
What Type Of Person Will Succeed?
This is a unique role that requires someone with substantial experience in technical content marketing, experience in digital marketing, and an insatiable desire to learn even more every single day.
The Ideal Candidate Has
- At least 2+ years experience doing some form of digital marketing professionally
- An understanding of technical content marketing: you enjoy writing and have published high-traffic posts in the past.
- A baseline understanding and familiarity with the e-commerce sales funnel
- A baseline understanding of content marketing, SEO, web analytics, email marketing & paid ads
- A baseline understanding of SOPs, checklists and process optimization
- A bias towards speed and a relentless focus on getting content published and live on the site.
Pay & Benefits
- 100% remote
- We work across all time zones (the team is based in the US, Europe & Asia)
- Competitive salary based on experience
- A home office and learning & development budget for everyone on the team
Please mention the wordCAPABLYwhen applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTEyLjIwMS4xMzMuMjEy). This is a feature to avoid fake spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and instantly see they're human.
Salary and compensation: $30,000 — $50,000/year
- 🌎 Distributed team
- ⏰ Async
- 🏬 Coworking budget
- 📚 Learning budget
- 🖥 Home office budget
- 👀 No monitoring system