What is Polygon? Polygon is the leading platform for Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development. Its growing suite of products offers developers easy access to all major scaling and infrastructure solutions: L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more.
Polygon’s scaling solutions have seen widespread adoption with 37,000+ applications hosted, 1B+ total transactions processed, 140M+ unique user addresses, and $5B+ in assets secured.
We are now looking for a full-time Social Media Copywriter to join our team. This is an opportunity to interact with our audience on various social networks. Social Media Copywriter responsibilities include writing copy for our products, events, initiatives, partnerships and any co-marketing posts for our partners across various social media platforms. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent web3 content writing skills, understand the web3 community, and experience in translating messages to multiple social networks. Ultimately, you will ensure we maintain a strong online voice and brand consistent with our marketing goals.
The candidate should exhibit a passion for learning, be genuinely excited by providing creative solutions, and operate with a growth mindset, demonstrating agility, adaptability, and poise when things move fast. We’re also looking for strong collaborators who are open-minded and comfortable collaborating with many partners and stakeholders at once.
- 5+ years of experience in social copywriting, content writing and creation, or technical writing for social media or web platforms, in crypto/blockchain strongly preferred
- Sound knowledge of web3, blockchain technology, gaming, cryptocurrency, DeFi, NFTs, culture, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of social media platforms, particularly Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Reddit and TikTok
- Media-fluid; ability to reach across platforms
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to excel in high-stress and fast-paced environments
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Demonstrates great attention to detail and flexibility in urgent requests
- Writing in multiple voices, from professional to light and humorous, tailored according to both message and medium, adapting for audiences
- Editing and publishing engaging Web3 copy content for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, TikTok and Instagram.
- Optimizing social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
- Capable of establishing and implementing company’s brand tone and guidelines across campaigns
- Write posts that are accurate, clear, concise, and engaging
- Work with the team internally to update our social media pages with compelling company news (e.g. for events, open roles and product releases)
- Maintain and develop a keen understanding of the industry, its history, the current news, and benchmark against top-performing social media creators in the sector
- Stay up-to-date on current best practices, trends and user experience in content engagement across digital platforms
- Cross Functional Ease - Communicate effectively across many and diverse cross-functional stakeholders
- Work from anywhere (Remote first)
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive Salary
Polygon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.