GrowthAssistant is hiringSocial Media Content Manager
- Job locationRemote
- Date postedMay 22
- ExpiresJuly 22 (in 46 days)
- PayNot specified
We are seeking a Social Media Content Manager to join a growth marketing team in the US. This is a remote position. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work with a well-known brand and continue learning and growing during their career.
- Work From Home
- Attendance, Performance, and Referral Bonuses
- Paid Holidays and Time Offs
- Health Insurance Card
- Post organic content on social platforms - primarily LinkedIn
- Co-create and execute a content calendar
- Research ICPs and use client platform to create long-form content based on themes identified in ICP websites, LinkedIn accounts, Twitter accounts, etc.
- Create workflows to distribute customized long-form content to ICPs
- Community management (i.e. responding to social media engagement)
- Templated reporting and dashboarding
- Ghostwrite LinkedIn outreach notes to ICP using templates/scripts provided by the client
- Ad hoc tasks as assigned by the client
- 2+ years of organic social media experience (executing content calendar, community engagement/comms, etc.) with an emphasis on LinkedIn
- Experience with G Suite
- Experience with content creation/moderation (any experience with AI is a bonus!)
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Must be able to follow the agreed timeline and meet deadlines.
- Amenable to working the graveyard shift (Central Time zone)
We are looking for someone who wants to grow as part of a team. Ideal candidates should have a desire to learn and grow, and take on more responsibilities along the way.