Hi. We’re OFX, a global provider of online, international payment services. We solve the complexity of moving money and enable better decisions. Headquartered in Sydney with offices worldwide, we’re a customer-focused business that is all about inspiring customer confidence.
At OFX, you’ll have the opportunity to reach beyond your role and function across disciplines. Make use of your diverse skill set at a business that values your expertise and turn your potential into reality.
Purpose of your role If you’re passionate about the written word with great experience in website content and SEO, this job might be for you! This is a newly created role and we’re looking for a highly motivated individual to join our expanding OFX team.
We’re evolving our website, and this hands-on writing role puts clients at the heart to deliver meaningful, helpful, accurate content to help drive new client growth.
Your core focus is to produce consistently engaging content to help drive customers into the OFX acquisition funnel. We’re looking for someone with a positive and hungry mindset to come in and hit the ground running.
What You Do
- Optimisation of new and existing website content for SEO.
- Drive traffic growth by implementing website initiatives and strategies with an SEO mindset.
- Analyse performance to derive actionable insights to improve performance.
- Monitor website content to ensure accuracy, consistency and market relevance.
Write Great Content
- Copy writing for the brand website - including editing, proofreading and publishing written content in line with brand guidelines.
- Writing blogs and case studies for SEO purposes.
- Audit of existing content to determine appropriateness in context, brand tone-of-voice, information accuracy and SEO.
- Address key website content gaps. Develop a customer-led, insights focused approach to intelligently use data led decision making, prioritising, and executing jobs to be done.
- Work with regional partners to understand nuances across countries we operate.
Make The Complex Simple
- Sending and receiving money internationally can sometimes feel overwhelming. An important part of this role is to help take complex information and make it simple and easy to understand.
- Be curious. Seek information across the business to build a good understanding of product ‘ins and outs’ so it can be represented accurately on OFX.COM
- Navigate complex internal information and break foreign exchange down so it's simple and easy to understand on OFX.COM
- Be a great communicator, bring others on the journey with you.
- One a day-to-day basis, this role will actively work as a key member of the website squad working with our digital growth team, web producers, CRO specialists and design & brand team as well as the wider content team.
- Help build ongoing global content assets, templates, processes, and central knowledge hub information.
- Contribute to operating rhythms and governance processes to support the marketing team and broader business understand the role of content in driving business results.
- Work with internal legal teams to ensure information on OFX.COM is legally compliant
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in website writing roles
- Strong SEO understanding and experience
- Successful track record in working cross functionally & building effective working. relationships.
- Have a passion for working collaboratively with team members to develop win-win-win situations for our business and customers.
- Hands-on writer with a track record of delivering.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Energetic, with ability to work in fast-moving and fluid environment
- Team player who can work effectively alongside other departments where there are mutual dependencies.
What it's like working at OFX We’re OFXers because we want to make a difference. We see challenges as opportunities and we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves to get stuff done. We’re committed to making things easier for our clients, pushing boundaries and continuing to move with the times so that we can continue to inspire confidence every day and through every transaction.
We operate as one team, cross-functionally and globally to drive outcomes that deliver excellence for our customers. We're curious self-starters who love learning and sharing our knowledge with others. We embrace change and use our initiative and resilience to overcome challenges.
- Always keep learning. We offer LinkedIn learning programs, which all OFXers have access to. We offer a variety of other learning programs and host an annual Open Day to encourage cross functional and soft skill learning
- Giving back, we encourage OFXers to give back to causes and communities that are important to them. We celebrate this with an annual volunteer day, that OFXers can use together or individually
- We promote an environment of reward and recognition, OFXers are encouraged to celebrate their peers’ effort, technical expertise or support through a range of channels and awards
- Our Good Vibes employee-led committees organize events to keep our employees engaged inside and outside the office. Whether it’s participating in our weekly yoga class (now also on Zoom), office happy hours, end of year celebrations. Our team wants you to feel welcome!
At OFX, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where we value, respect, and encourage our people to be their authentic selves. With an employee base as diverse as the clients we serve, we know that being an inclusive workplace is fundamental to our continued success.
We encourage you to apply if this role aligns with your career aspirations.