Build the Possibilities. Make an extraordinary impact.
Responsible for providing writing support for the development and implementation of highly complex provider communication materials.
How You Will Make An Impact
- Consults with business owners to clarify content needs when creating final draft documents.
- Writes, edits, and reviews content for traditionally printed material (business development, form letters, direct mail, etc.) and/or digital material (website copy, email communications, etc.).
- Ensures all materials meet internal and external business, regulatory and legal standards, and follows appropriate corporate standards, guidelines, and approval processes.
- Identifies improvements/efficiencies that support operational excellence, and supports business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc.).
- Requires a BA/BS degree and a minimum of 3 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities and Experiences
- Proficiency in writing skills, ability to work in team environment, attention to detail and strong organizational skills;
- Experience in health care or managed care strongly preferred.
- 1-2 years of professional proofreading experience highly preferred.
- Experience with managing large-scale projects highly preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoints)
- Proficiency with Adobe Software
- Experience with AP style
For candidates working in person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for this specific position is $54,240 – $97,632
Locations: Colorado; Nevada, Jersey City, NJ; New York City, NY; Ithaca, NY and Westchester County, NY
In addition to your salary, Elevance Health offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity laws.
* The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
Even within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
Job Level: Non-Management Exempt Workshift: Job Family: PND > Provider Relationship Account Mgmt
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health has been named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of the 2021 World’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com.
Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact ability at icareerhelp.com for assistance.