When you join Renaissance®, you join a global leader in pre-K–12 education technology!
Renaissance’s solutions help educators analyze, customize, and plan personalized learning paths for students, allowing time for what matters—creating energizing learning experiences in the classroom.
Our fiercely passionate employees and educational partners have helped drive phenomenal student growth, with Renaissance solutions being used in over one-third of US schools and in more than 100 countries worldwide. Every day, we are connected to our mission by exemplifying our values: trust each other, win together, strive for the best, own our actions, and grow and evolve!
Overview: The Proposal Writers are responsible for creating compelling and persuasive responses to hundreds of RFPs every year as well as proactive proposals to support the sales team in securing business. You’ll collaborate with product managers, sales members, advisors, and stakeholders from across the company and transform features and functionality into an educator-centric story of benefits and strategy.
In This Role, You Will
- Identify and develop networks with product and implementation experts to acquire deep product knowledge and stay current on product and positioning changes.
- Facilitate collaborative discussions with key stakeholders surrounding customer focus, project positioning, and strategy, and implement key takeaways in proposals.
- Develop, revise, and maintain content to create custom and compliant sales proposals which include responses to RFPs/RFIs/RFQs and proactive sales proposals.
- Edit proposals and other documents as needed to ensure the final draft presents a positive and professional image for Renaissance.
- Develops and maintains a knowledge base of current education initiatives and correlations to Renaissance products and services, as well as industry trends and competitor offerings.
- Participate in and facilitate collaborative writer discussions on key proposal topics identified throughout the year.
For this role, you must have:
- The ability to work in a team environment under pressure and within tight deadlines
- The organizational skills to balance multiple complex projects at a time while adapting quickly to unforeseen changes in project scope
- A Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in a related field
- Five years of writing experience
Bonus Points For
- Previous educational product knowledge
- Previous proposal development experience
- Association of Proposal Management Professionals Foundation Certification. (If not currently certified, will be required to acquire certification within 18 months of hire.)
Salary Range: $54,500 – $81,800. This range is based on national market data and may vary by experience and location.
- World Class Benefits: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision, Telehealth
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time Off
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (20 total weeks with 14 weeks paid) & Milk Stork program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Well-being and Employee Assistance Programs
Frequently cited statistics show that some women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans, may only apply to roles if they meet 100% of the qualifications.
At Renaissance, we encourage all applications! Roles evolve over time, especially with innovation, and you may be just the person we need into the future. We hope you're open to learning new skills to grow with us. Make our team, your team! Renaissance is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with respect to any term, condition or privilege of employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, marital status, or status of an individual in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
At Renaissance our mission is: “To accelerate learning for all children and adults of all ability levels and ethnic and social backgrounds, worldwide.” Inherent in that guiding principle is dedication to serving all identities by recognizing the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in our organization, our work and our products. Renaissance also provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition.
Renaissance also provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact Talent Acquisition.