Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line
For over 75 years Citco has developed an ethos of service excellence and partnership in corporate fiduciary and administration that our clients rely upon. Through our global office network we provide a full suite of corporate administrative services to set up, administer and maintain corporate entities throughout their life cycle. Working with our C2S team, you will work with multinationals, corporates and private clients to provide critical support that helps them meet the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements that shape the industry.
- Will work with the Senior Proposal Writer to generate RFI/RFP responses, fee quotes, client presentations and other ad-hoc deliverables for prospects
- Responsible for ensuring the proper formatting of documents (layout and language) against set guidelines, as well checking the quality of copy
- Organize and facilitate kick-off calls, and map resource requirements/ timelines to complete the submission
- Maintain the repository of templates
- Coordinate efforts with other BD parties involved in the sales process (i.e. pricing team, contracting team, etc.)
- Coordinate with other non-BD internal resources to gather technical information, and work or re-write these submissions to fit corporate style requirements. Where possible, you will propose options to visually communicate complex ideas
- Candidate must have at least 3-5 years of experience working with a similarly structured function, or experience in drafting/writing materials for sales or marketing purposes
- Experience/affinity with legal services, fund servicing or professional services is an advantage
- Demonstrated skills in translating technical concepts into easy-to-understand write-ups, models and visuals
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Publisher)
- Excellent level of English communication skills on both written and verbal
- Degree in either Marketing, Communications, Business or related fields. Additional educational background or working experience related to law and legal services is advantageous
- Analytical thinker with a commercial acumen
- Have the ability to provide feedback during the writing and editing process
- Deadline-driven and adhere to timely submission of deliverables
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.