CNSI delivers a broad range of health information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to a diverse base of state and federal agencies. We align, build, and manage innovative, high-quality, cost-effective solutions that help customers achieve their mission, enhance business performance, reduce costs, and improve health for over 51 million Americans.
CNSI is looking for a senior-level Proposal Writer with IT industry experience to join our business development and marketing team full-time!
As the Senior Proposal Writer, you will play a key role on our team in supporting new business development efforts and marketing, including leading the written responses to Federal, State, or Commercial RFIs, RFPs, Market Research, Sources Sought, and other documents. You will also be responsible for serving as a writer for marketing materials, web content, and other related activities.
This is a Remote U.S.-based opportunity.
- Produce clear, persuasive, and articulate proposal sections; synthesize technical and other ideas from existing content and input from subject matter experts (SMEs) into easily understandable text; review and rewrite proposal sections and related proposal documents for complex State and Federal solicitations.
- Synthesize text and ideas from multiple authors, including SMEs and consultants; compile information for each section and edit language to ensure one voice; edit for consistency, clarity, grammar, and syntax; and compile with client requirements.
- Interview SMEs, consultants, product leads, program team members, and other resources to develop solution-relevant content across multiple domain spaces, including project management, software development, project implementation, hosting and related infrastructure services, IT service management, technical writing, and others.
- Research technical or business topics as necessary to ensure complete and accurate content.
- Manage multiple writing assignments and prioritize appropriately to meet strict deadlines.
- Support ongoing maintenance of proposal knowledge center artifacts, including technical and management boilerplate, past performance, executive summaries, and other artifacts.
- Write content for marketing campaigns, website copy, social media, thought leadership articles, press releases, white papers, case studies, speaking engagements, and collateral creation activities.
- Bachelor's degree (Communications, English, Marketing, Computer Science, or similar) and 5+ years of relevant work experience OR 10+ years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree.
- 5+ years of proposal writing experience for State government or Federal IT proposals.
- Understanding of IT-focused business and management concepts.
- Advanced proficiency in standard software applications (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
- Proven track record of attention to detail with the ability to grasp, communicate, and translate complex ideas into writing
- Experience with Health IT in Federal and State government
About Us: At CNSI, we strive to be the market leader and most trusted partner for innovative and transformative technology-enabled solutions that improve health outcomes and reduce costs. We’re passionate about helping our clients improve the health and well-being of individuals and families. We succeed when our clients succeed.
Innovation and commitment to our mission are core to our DNA. And through our shared values, we foster an environment of inclusion, empowerment, accountability, and fun! You will be offered a competitive compensation and benefits package.
CNSI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.
Kindly inquire during the interview process if this position is subject to President Biden’s Executive Order on Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, requiring you to be vaccinated by December 8, 2021.