Following a 2022 merger of CNSI and Kepro, Acentra Health combines clinical services, technology solutions, and data analytics to accelerate better health outcomes. This is a great time to join our team of passionate individuals working together to pursue the most effective solutions to today’s complex healthcare challenges. Our culture is fueled by passion and driven by purpose.
- Are you a Proposal Writer with government contract experience looking for a new challenge?
- Are you looking to join a team that ensures a collaborative and inviting culture where everyone can thrive?
If so, you might be our next new team member!
Who We Need
As a Proposal Writer, you will play a key role on the team to support new business development efforts in written responses to Federal, State or Commercial RFIs, RFPs, and Market Research and other documents. You will also be responsible for serving as a writer for marketing materials, web content and other related activities as needed.
Position will work Remote in U.S.
We are a team of experienced and caring leaders, clinicians, pioneering technologists, and industry professionals who come together to redefine expectations for the healthcare industry. State and federal healthcare agencies, providers, and employers turn to us as their vital partner to ensure better healthcare and improve health outcomes.
Singularly Focused. Mission Driven.
Accelerating Better Outcomes is our Mantra! We are mission-driven to innovate health solutions that deliver maximum value and impact.
We Do This Through Our People.
You will have meaningful work that genuinely improves people's lives across the country. We are a company that cares about our employees, and we give you the tools and encouragement you need to achieve the finest work of your career.
Benefits are a key component of your rewards package. Our benefits are designed to provide you with additional protection, security, and support for both your career and your life away from work. Our benefits include comprehensive health plans, paid time off, retirement savings, corporate wellness, educational assistance, corporate discounts, and more.
What You’ll Do
- Produce clear, persuasive, and articulate proposal sections; synthesize technical and other ideas from existing content and input from subject matter experts (SMEs) into easily understandable text; review and rewrite proposal sections and related proposal documents for complex State and Federal solicitations
- Synthesize text and ideas from multiple authors, including SMEs and consultants; compile information for each section and edit language to ensure one voice; edit for consistency, clarity, grammar, and syntax, and compile with client requirements
- Interview SMEs, consultants, product leads, program team members, and other resources to develop solution relevant content across multiple domain spaces including project management, software development, project implementation, hosting and related infrastructure services, IT service management, technical writing, and others
- Research technical or business topics as necessary to ensure complete and accurate content
- Manage multiple writing assignments and prioritize appropriately to meet strict deadlines
- Support ongoing maintenance of proposal knowledge center artifacts, including technical and management boilerplate, past performance, executive summaries, and other artifacts
- Write content for marketing campaigns, website copy social media, thought leadership articles, press releases, white papers, case studies, speaking engagements, and any collateral creation activities
What you’ll need: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree (Communications, English, Marketing, Business Management, Computer Science, or related) and at least 3 years of relatable experience to job, Or an equivalent combination of relatable work experience with proposals/RFP writing experience
- 2 years minimum experience with State Government or Federal Health or Human services IT Proposal/ RFP writing experience
- Understanding of IT-focused business and management concepts
- Advanced proficiency in standard software applications (e.g., Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
- Proven track record of attention to detail with the ability to grasp, communicate, and translate complex ideas into writing
We know your time is valuable and we thank you for applying for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those who are chosen to advance in our interview process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in Acentra Health and invite you to apply to future openings that may be of interest. Best of luck in your search!
~ The Acentra Health Talent Acquisition Team
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Acentra Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.