eLearning Industry is hiringProofreader/Content Writer
- Job locationRemote (Europe)
- Date postedMay 21
- ExpiresJuly 21 (in 44 days)
- PayNot specified
eLearning Industry is a US-based digital marketing company that’s home to the largest online community of eLearning professionals in the world. More than 930,000 visitors rely on us to stay up to date with the latest developments in the field of eLearning and make informed decisions for their large-scale eLearning projects.
eLearning Industry also helps companies operating in the booming eLearning sector to promote their products and services, create awareness for their brand, generate leads, and achieve their marketing goals.
We have also been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in Greece. This recognition showcases the impact of our efforts toward creating a workplace that celebrates knowledge sharing, honors diversity, and has an inclusive corporate culture that’s centered on positive attitudes, authenticity, and lifelong learning.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Correct errors in spelling, grammar, syntax, and punctuation
- Format content that is to be published on the web—either on one of our websites or on social media
- Strategically insert focus keywords/keyphrases
- Check content for accuracy and ensure that it complies with copyright and privacy regulations
- Rewrite content for proper flow and transition, appropriateness, and consistency of style
- Tailor the content to the eLearning audience
- 1-2 years of experience in proofreading and editing
- BA/BSc or MSc degree
- Excellent use of the English language, both written and spoken
- Ability to proofread content quickly
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and excellent communication abilities—both written and spoken
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Lifelong learning and resilience mentality
- Be a team player, as you will work with a team that includes copywriters, SEO experts, proofreaders, and content editors.
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
- Career development and continuous training opportunities
- Exceptional corporate culture and working environment.