The Process Writer serves as a shared resource between programs to coordinate publications, procedures, and resources for all Patient Support Solutions programs, both existing and future. This position works closely with the WFM team, The Learning and Development Team, Business Analysts and Project Managers to develop and write processes and procedures for essential HUB operations.
With an End User perspective, this role is critical in the educating and developing of new and current employees for both current programs and future program launches.
- Availability to consult in design sessions for onboarding programs.
- Collaborate with fellow colleagues and clients regarding process efficiencies.
- Work closely with the Learning and Development team to assist with creation of training materials.
- Create and maintain company templates.
- Program Assets
- Work Instructions/Standard Operating Procedures
- Universal Job Aids
- Create and maintain company publications:
- Work Instructions
- Content Matrix
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Job Aids (such as Call Guides and instructional documents with screenshots)
- Program Assets
- Patient Letters
- HCP Faxes
- Patient Text Messages
- Patient and HCP Emails
- In-depth knowledge of pharmaceutical hub procedures, including financial assistance programs.
- Familiarity with regulations surrounding different health insurance types (Medicare, Commercial, Reimbursement plans, Other Government, etc.)
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office applications: SharePoint, OneDrive, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook, which includes the ability to create, modify, edit and send documents, spreadsheets and emails.
- Ability to multi-task preferred (including ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product).
- Demonstrated ability in customer service related complex issue resolution and relationship building preferred.
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability insurance
AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on the successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work authorization is not available for this position.
AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.