imre health, a rapidly-growing integrated marketing agency serving healthcare’s biggest and most dynamic brands, is seeking to add a pivotal role to our Medical and Scientific Affairs team.
The Senior Medical Editor is responsible for reviewing content at various stages and ensuring medical accuracy prior to MLR submission. The Medical Editor’s daily responsibilities include proofreading, copy editing, and medical fact checking. The Medical Editor will collaborate closely with various members of brand teams to ensure editorial integrity of all assets.
- Reviews content to ensure it complies with AMA style, brand style guides, FDA rules and regulations, grammar, spelling and consistency with other brand pieces
- Ensures the editorial and routing process is being correctly followed
- Ensures that all assets meet the criteria for MLR submission
- Attends kick off meetings and internal reviews
- Finds efficiencies in processes
- Collaborates closely with the Copywriter and Medical Writer across all brands
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. Biology, Life Sciences, English, etc)
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in healthcare marketing
- Proficiency in AMA style, FDA rules and regulations, grammar and spelling rules
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and typical agency procedures to coordinate effective campaigns and programs
- Experience in the following is a plus: launch, oncology, and/or rare disease
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently on several brands within a fast-paced environment while serving as a problem solver who can adapt to imre’s unique agency model
- The best coworkers you'll ever meet
- Reduced Friday hours year round
- $200 quarterly Mind and Body bonus
- Sabbatical leaves starting at 3 years
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO program
imre is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, abilities and business needs. imre does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all terms and conditions of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination and access to benefits and training.
- Salary dependent upon experience and geographic location