Tools & Solutions is hiringManagment Educational Writer/author
- Job locationRemote
- Date postedFebruary 1
- ExpiresApril 1 (in 9 days)
- PayNot specified
Tools & Solutions is an A-to-Z Business Solutions, initiating win-win business solutions for over 500 Organizations, including governmental organizations, for the last ten years.
T&S communication team members turn opportunities into action every day, whether they are developing brand-new accounts or expanding on existing ones. Whatever their product, geography, industry, channel, or market segment, their goal is to build relationships with the organization's end-users and generate sales. They represent the direct connection between our groundbreaking portfolio of product solutions and the desks of our satisfied clients.
Currently, we are on the lookout for a management educational writer/author in Saudi Arabia that can perform at the top of their game to join us and contribute to our success.
- Conducting extensive desk research on the subject matter of the appropriate curriculum that takes into account general culture, policies, and best practices
- Evaluate the curriculum to determine if it meets the needs and is compatible with the learning outcomes
- Recommend training methods such as individual or group guidance, self-study, lectures, demonstrations, and simulation exercises.
- Drafting the description of the training program/unit of the curriculum in terms of learning hours, unit summary, learning outcomes, basic sources, and references.
Developing and writing a training curriculum that includes, but is not limited to:
- The training unit plan and the curriculum in general
- Lesson plans and objectives
- The content of the lessons the inclusion of examples and classroom activities and a summary of each topic.
- Developing content that is rich in materials, illustrations, visual explanations, videos, and graphics
- PowerPoint presentations
- Develop measurement and evaluation tools to ensure coverage of learning outcomes.
- Questions and exercises (short answer questions and long answers) and at the end of each topic
- Label all graphs and images correctly.
- Classification of charts.
- Demonstrate knowledge of best practices in curriculum design, training principles, and effective assessment strategies
- Knowledge of digital learning tools and the ability to choose appropriate training methods.
- Experience working with business teams to develop accurate and relevant content
- Advanced skills in Office programs in writing on Word and presentations on PowerPoint
- The ability to accept and receive notes and incorporate them into the training program materials
- Ability to manage, prioritize and organize multiple tasks
- Ability to accurately meet project deadlines.
Ph.D. in management is a must.