Greenberg Traurig is looking for a Legal Writer.
The role requires fully remote work for our Immigration Department in the USA
Duties And Responsibilities
- Drafting, reviewing and editing technical/legal documents and letters based on internal materials
- Writing intensive immigration petitions (O-1A, EB-1A, & EB-2 NIW)
- Writing detailed support letters and letters of recommendation
- Writing summaries of published works of foreign nationals
- Revising documents according to internal specifications and client feedback
- Replying to client messages in the case management system
Skills And Competencies
- Polish citizen living in Poland or a foreign national living in Poland with the right to work in Poland without a work permit (prerequisite)
- Excellent writing, editing, research, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to gain a basic understanding of a variety of different industry-specific topics that include: fashion, pharmaceuticals, medical device, oil & gas, etc.
- Ability to present complex research in clear, concise prose accessible to a wide audience
- Outstanding client service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (oral and written), professional demeanor and presentation
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Full working proficiency in English language (at least high C1)
- A position within a professional globally recognized Law Firm and the chance to work in a highly experienced international environment
- Remote work and flexible hours
- Access to an internal training program, in particular training devoted to work in the Immigration Department
- Private healthcare and benefits.
Greenberg Traurig is an international, full-service law firm with approximately 2650 attorneys serving clients from 47 offices in Europe, the United States, Latin America, the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Greenberg Traurig Warsaw office has a team comprising 100 lawyers many of whom are recognized leaders in their fields by both foreign and Polish law firm rankings (Chambers Global, Chambers Europe, IFLR1000, EMEA Legal 500 and Rzeczpospolita). The Firm provides legal services in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, real estate, energy & natural resources, private equity, financial restructurings, litigation, arbitration and bankruptcy proceedings, as well as competition, employment, tax and project finance structures.