We invite a talented Technical Writer who will join a dynamic project where you can implement your experience and knowledge.
Our support team is growing and looking for new members to join and provide the best service for our customers. If you want to start or continue your career in a global IT Company - here we are.
The client is a global leader in the manufacturing of braking systems and components for various transportation modes, specializing in ensuring safety and efficiency across the automotive and rail industries.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a worldwide famous corporation in the automotive industry. As a Technical Writer, you’ll be responsible for providing technical writing activities: creating and organizing documentation for a Learning Management System (LMS).
- Create user-friendly documentation for a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and technical teams to convey complex technical information in clear and concise user manuals and guides
- Ensure accurate and effective communication of LMS functionality and features.
- 1+ years of commercial experience as a Technical Writer
- Hands-on experience with writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- At least an Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English, with a keen eye for details
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.