Knix is a direct to consumer intimate apparel brand that is re-inventing intimates for real life. Through our innovative products and our engaged community, we are empowering people everywhere to be unapologetically free. Launched in 2013, we are one of the fastest growing companies in Canada and globally recognized as an innovator within the apparel space.
We are on the hunt for a Junior Copywriter to join the Creative team at Knix. The successful candidate will work to create effective, compelling written content for the Knix brand across all of our channels, collaborating with other team members to help build the next great global Canadian brand.
- You’re an effective communicator, a skillful writer, and someone that loves to tell a story.
- Never one to back down from a challenge, you’re eager to find creative solutions to any obstacles you may encounter.
- You’re curious about people and the world around you, as well as Knix products and how they can help people live more freely.
- Producing written copy for all Knix marketing channels – website, emails, digital & traditional advertising, product packaging, in-store signage, etc.
- Assisting, where necessary, with creative deliverables for our sister brand, KT by Knix
- Collaborating with the other members of the Creative Department (Writers, Art Directors, Graphic Designers, Editors) to develop concept and content for marketing materials.
- Assist in the planning, production, and creation of video and photographic assets for marketing purposes.
- Meeting regularly with members of other Knix departments to identify best practices, opportunities for new solutions, and to collect insights.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Advertising Copywriting or relevant field of study
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in Advertising Copywriting
- Demonstrated excellence in conceptual thinking and writing abilities
- Strong collaborator with the ability to work cross functionally within the Creative team
- Experience with Direct Response or Performance Marketing is a big plus!
How we Hire
Our people are what make Knix, Knix! Our people are passionate and have a strong belief in our mission. Our people are naturally curious and ambitious by nature. Employees feel respected and supported at Knix. We take an inclusive and equitable approach offering the same interview experience to every candidate we meet with. Knix is an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate everyone and their intersecting identities.
We know and believe that diverse and inclusive teams empower us to make better decisions and inspire innovation so that we can better serve our customers and community. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.