We Are Social is a global socially-led creative agency with unrivalled social media expertise. With more than 1000 people in 17 offices spanning four continents and over 80 people here in our Singapore office, we deliver world-class creative campaigns and strategies based on social insights, for forward-thinking brands.
- Assist the Planning team in strategic proposals through assigned research.
- Actively manage assigned social channels through post validation, scheduling, and updating content calendars.
- Be a brand custodian by ensuring content adheres to brand guidelines.
- Adopt best post format practices on all social channels and stay updated on the latest social channel developments.
- Provide on-ground observations and insights surrounding own community through daily community management.
- Be on the pulse with the latest trends and developments in the assigned account’s landscape, such as industry news, competitors, influencers and relevant partners.
- Identify trends and partnerships’ developments to leverage opportunities in generating social conversations (trendjacking).
- Gather and interpret channel data for monthly and ad hoc.
- Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing preferred.
- Minimum 1 year in social media management in an agency or in-house experience.
- Digital and/ or social experience is a must, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube. Knowledge of TikTok and Twitch will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of social analytic/ listening tools such as Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Sysomos, or Talkwalker is preferred.
- Experience in managing social media properties, preferably tech-brand accounts.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
- Team player with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong social cultural curiosity and a clear understanding of current social trends and technology.