Inspectorio is a SaaS company founded in 2016, aimed at helping brands, retailers and manufacturers build an interconnected supply chain. Through our suite of products, including RISE, SIGHT, and TRACKING, we’re able to support our customers to manage risk through digitalized quality, compliance, and production tracking programs.
Bound by our mission to build an interconnected, sustainable, and transparent supply chain, we’ve grown to over 300 Inspectorians globally in 6 years and was named Best Tech StartUp in 2021 by The Tech Tribune. And the industry sees our vision, as today, Inspectorio is used by over 8,000 customers, including some of the largest brands and retailers in the world.
Change is an important part of innovation, and we’re excited to meet our next phase of business growth head-on. As such, we’re on the look for the next Head of Content Marketing who is ready to help us achieve our next stage of growth.
Who You Are
You are a content marketing strategist, producer, and leader. You have experience in SaaS and can create content strategies and produce high-quality content that engages prospects and delights customers.
Your content will be used to expand our digital footprint and build awareness, subscribers, and leads. You will also help us engage our customers through our customer marketing efforts.
In addition to writing and producing content, you will be responsible for working closely with internal stakeholders and using data and analytics to create content strategies and plans. You will manage our Tone of Voice guidelines, and our marketing glossary and be the go-to person for anything related to content marketing. You will manage our Content Marketing Manager as well as our Content and Webinar Associate and be responsible for leading a high-performing content marketing team.
This role requires a high level of creativity, passion for writing, attention to detail, and project management skills.
What You'll Do
- Create quarterly, half-yearly and annual content marketing strategies and promote these across the business to drive buy-in and support
- Be responsible for content marketing performance and KPIs
- Manage the content production workflow and prioritization
- Produce high-quality long and short-form content including white papers, eBooks, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, web copy, and more
- Manage the end-to-end content creation process, ensuring content meets deadlines, is optimized for SEO, and adheres to voice, style, and brand guidelines
- Work cross-functionally across our marketing team (Design, Product Marketing, Demand Generation) to produce content that supports marketing campaign goals and objectives
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot, and other relevant tools
- Edit existing content to ensure it is consistent in terms of style and quality and is optimised for search engine optimization
- Manage buyer personas including interviewing customers/buyers and compiling documentation for internal stakeholders
- Create a tone of voice guidelines and marketing glossary to ensure consistency across assets
- Add content to our content repository so it is available for use by the Go to Market team
- Manage our marketing activity calendar to inform internal stakeholders of upcoming activity
- Drive multiple, simultaneous content-related projects in a results-focused environment
- Manage, developing, and growing content marketers within Inspectorio and external.
We know this is the part of the JD you really care about it. So, let’s get to it. Role requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (communications, marketing, public relations) or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience writing for a B2B audience, preferably in the enterprise software / software-as-a-service (SaaS) space
- Experience leading a small content marketing team (1-2+ people)
- Experience producing content plans (3 months+)
- Experience with project management tools (we use Asana) and prioritisation
- Stakeholder liaison skills
- Strong writing, editing, and communication skills
- Experience writing long-form content (5+ pages)
- Excellent attention to detail — mistackes annoy you!
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and content management and publishing tools (HubSpot preferred)
- Team player with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team across geographies
- Self-motivated and able to juggle multiple, competing priorities with urgency
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
If you would like your application to be considered, please include at least one long-form (5+ pages) piece of content you have produced (such as an eBook).
Why it would be awesome to work with us
- 🍹 Unlimited annual leave: Yes, you heard that right! We take work:life balance seriously!
- 🏝️ Flexible working: You can WFA, or from our many hubs around the world.
- 💪 Project ownership: Whatever work or social project you’re passionate about, we’ll listen!
- 🥳 Fun: Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more.
- 🌱 Personal and professional growth: we make sure to invest heavily in our team!
- 🌎 Global team: you’ll be joining a fun, and welcoming global team from over 40 countries.
Carlos Moncayo, our CEO wrote these values himself - he’s deeply passionate about these and they’re at the center of everything we do. They’re in our day-to-day and our driving force for success.
- EXCELLENCE: We pursue mastery and craftsmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy. We have a thirst and desire for knowledge. There’s always an opportunity to be better.
- AUTONOMY: We act independently when recognizing opportunities for improvement. We seek guidance, and clear goals instead of orders. We self-assess the quality and impact of our work.
- COURAGE: We share our opinion, even if it’s uncomfortable. We are candid with colleagues. We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
- HUMBLENESS: We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us. We leave our egos outside the office. We focus on listening to other perspectives.