We are looking for our new Head of Content who will drive growth and brand awareness through an exceptional, relevant, evergreen and product focused content strategy. You’ll lead our content strategy as well as writing stories that tell the human side of speech recognition, data insights and engaging copywriting.
You’ll bring complex, technical topics to life through SEO content, Blog & Video content that leans on the skills, knowledge and experience of your team. You’ll be working directly with our subject matter experts – Sales Engineering, Machine Learning and Product – to bring complex, technical stories to life.
You’ll lead our In-house teams and external agencies with best practices, setting efficient operations and ways of working, and ensuring content and associated technology is used to maximum effect to deliver against measurable success targets. You will identify opportunities for content improvement and drive the delivery of these improvements managing key stakeholders and business critical projects.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Mapping out an integrated content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, for short and long term impact
- Iterate core strategy for continued impact
- The development of a strategic content calendar related to product verticals, announcements, upcoming events, and PR opportunities.
- Manage, review and edit all content and design produced by the team and ensuring consistency throughout
- Oversee the execution of a full funnel content strategy to ensure business objectives are reached
- Content production by writing and ideating pieces based on monthly priorities
- Create engaging narratives and strategies to address buyers across the process
- Working cross-functionally to service the business' content and design needs
- Manage a team of 3 and mentor junior members of the team on content and strategy writing
- Lead generation and conversion thorough a full funnel content plan
- Customer retention through and informative content plan
- Lead management of our CMS, Contentful
- Act as an interface between Growth Marketing, Product and Sales to ensure content is align to their activity strategy
- Creating a data driven team, reporting key analytics, making recommendations based on results.
- This role will combine strategic thinking with hands on delivery.
Who We Are Looking For
- Content experience, ideally within B2B SaaS
- Experience of building a high level content strategy that unifies all brand and growth objectives.
- Proven experience of story telling for all stages of the marketing funnel
- Exceptional writing and editing skills and experience of writing for different personas
- Comfortable working with and motivating busy subject matter experts – and getting the best input and insights from them with the minimum of fuss
- Strong customer centric design skills
- Outstanding communication & peoples skills
- The understanding of how a start-up organisation runs and previous experience in a similar business
What We Can Offer You
Speechmatics is a collective team of ambitious, problem solvers and thought-leaders paving the way for inclusion in speech recognition technology 🗣🎙.
No matter what stage of your career you're at - from paid internships and first-job opportunities through to management and senior positions - we'll support you with the training and development 🏋️ needed to reach your career aspirations with us. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for you to get involved and collaborate with those around you to deliver your best work 📈.
When you become part of the Speechmatics Team we work hard to make sure you do your best work with us 💪, while also having a good time doing it 😆. With our **Focus Fridays **you get an undisturbed day of focus 🧘♀️, offset with Together Tuesdays when we have our team meetings 👫.
We offer incredibly flexible working 🤸, regular company lunches, and birthday celebrations🎉. But that's not all. We've spoken to our teams to find out what they want. From Private Medical 🏥 and Dental 🦷 for you and your family, through to global working opportunities 🌎, a generous holiday allowance 🏝 and pension/401K matching , we want to make sure our employees and their families are looked after. Every employee will receive a working from home allowance for tech or home office equipment (on top of your choice of laptop/ Mac, screen and accessories of course) 🧑💻!
We support people to work wherever they work best. But we also understand the importance of coming together to collaborate, socialise and build relationships. Individuals and teams are free to decide what works for them.
Who We Are
Speechmatics are global experts in deep learning and speech recognition, providing technology that understands every voice. We have built the most accurate and inclusive speech-to-text engine available 🗣🎙, which is now working with an amazing mix of global companies 🌎. We are VC backed and continue to grow positively 🌻.
Joining us means working with some of the smartest minds around the world 🤯, focused on cutting-edge projects and deploying the latest techniques to disrupt the market. We believe in putting people first 🥰; we’ll do all we can to help you develop your skills and give you the tools you need to thrive 📈. We support people to work wherever they work best and also understand the importance of coming together to collaborate, socialise and build relationships 🙌.
This is only the beginning; we’re looking for amazing people like you to continue our journey… 🚀
At Speechmatics, our mission has always been to ‘Understand Every Voice’.
We believe that recruiting talent with diverse experiences, perspectives and backgrounds encourages people to think differently and be more creative.
We welcome difference whether it’s gender, gender identity or expression, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital status, national origin, veteran status, or pregnancy and maternity status; so please be yourself! For more information on us, please visit our website and follow Speechmatics on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.