Join us in building the real-world J.A.R.V.I.S. for materials RnD (https://exabyte.io/img/iron-man-creates-material.gif).
We look for people with strong technical backgrounds (Scientists/Engineers) seeking to diversify their skills to help us develop and execute public sector business development strategy around the software platform for designing and discovering new advanced materials and chemicals.
Work will focus on (1) identifying strategic pathways for public sector growth, (2) preparing the relevant content including case studies and technical presentations, (3) delivering content and measuring KPI. Successful candidates will continue into leadership roles as we grow. This is a full-time permanent position.
- finding, planning, and writing grant proposals
- soliciting and communicating with the parties involved
- work closely with the science engineering team, relay and explain scientific concepts
- highly creative role in a rapidly growing industry (https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2022/01...)
- see the results of your work used directly by the world's leading enterprises
- realize your ambitions and directly define how materials research is done in the future
- work with top-tier human capital in research, engineering, and venture capital.
- Master's or Ph.D. degree in materials/chemistry or a related technical field
- 3 or more years of experience developing and managing scientific work within one or more of the following: materials science, chemistry, physics, computer science, AI/ML
- prior successful experience in applying/receiving funding from government agencies (DoD, DoE, NSF, NASA, NIST etc.)
- familiarity with Google Docs, Spreadsheets, DoE PAMS, Grants.Gov, DSIP portal(s) etc.
- strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with management and engineering
- strong time-management and organization skills for coordinating multiple initiatives, priorities, and implementations of new technology and products into very complex projects
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- ability to learn and apply new concepts rapidly
- extreme attention to details
- prior background in enterprise software, materials science, chemistry, physics or related
- experience with machine learning.
Company Benefits Include
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Work From Home
- Free Food & Snacks
- Wellness Resources
- Stock Option Plan
- $100,000 - $140,000 salary range
- additional commission of successful applications
- 0.25 - 0.75% stock options