Employer Industry: Cybersecurity Solutions and Services
Why Consider This Job Opportunity
- Competitive pay up to $15.58 an hour
- Opportunity for career advancement and growth within the organization
- Work remotely anywhere within the continental U.S.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment
- Chance to make a positive impact on client satisfaction and risk mitigation
- Rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in the cybersecurity industry
What To Expect (Job Responsibilities)
- Translate technical information into clear, concise Federal proposal content that complies with specific government bid requirements
- Coordinate inputs from subject matter experts to prepare technical content for proposals
- Build and maintain federal technical content library
- Schedule and facilitate technical solutioning meetings with internal teams
- Review and edit all technical content for accuracy, consistency, and compliance
What Is Required (Qualifications)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Computer Science, or related fields
- 3+ years of relevant experience writing and working with technical SMEs for federal government proposals
- Strong writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Pro
- Experience in Federal Cyber Security is a plus
How To Stand Out (Preferred Qualifications)
- Experience as a Federal Solutions Architect, Federal Technical Writer, Federal Proposal Writer, or Federal Proposal Manager
#CybersecuritySolutions #FederalProposalWriter #RemoteWorkOpportunity #CareerGrowth #CompetitivePay
At Talentify, we prioritize candidate privacy and champion equal-opportunity employment. Central to our mission is our partnership with companies that share this commitment. We aim to foster a fair, transparent, and secure hiring environment for all. If you encounter any employer not adhering to these principles, please bring it to our attention immediately.
Talentify is not the EOR (Employer of Record) for this position. Our role in this specific opportunity is to connect outstanding candidates with a top-tier employer.
Talentify helps candidates around the world to discover and stay focused on the jobs they want until they can complete a full application in the hiring company career page/ATS.