Launch Potato is a digital media company with a portfolio of brands and technologies. As The Discovery and Conversion Company, Launch Potato's mission is to be the most innovative, tech-enabled media company connecting consumers to the world's leading brands.
The company is headquartered in vibrant downtown Delray Beach, Florida, with a unique international team across over a dozen countries. Launch Potato's success comes from a diverse, energetic culture and a high-performing, entrepreneurial team.
As an Editor at All About Cookies, you’ll be responsible for crafting high-quality content that helps our readers make smarter, easier decisions about digital security and tech solutions. You'll use your passion and expertise in topics like cybersecurity, antivirus software, VPNs, and internet providers to brainstorm, assign, edit, and oversee the production of content. You'll also use your understanding of SEO best practices to ensure all our content is optimized for ranking and monetization.
The ideal candidate will work closely with freelance and in-house writers to mentor them on writing best practices while providing constructive feedback. You should have strong writing skills in the event that content needs to be substantially rewritten or replaced. You should be comfortable working with basic HTML in a CMS. Knowledge of SEO best practices, including keyword research and on-page optimization, is ideal.
Also required: an eagerness to learn and contribute to a highly collaborative team.
Success Looks Like
- Creating assignment briefs and editing stories (at least 12 of each per week)
- Ensuring content is accurate and presented in a way that’s easy to understand while following SEO best practices
- Demonstrating strong editorial judgment and topical expertise across digital security and technology topics
- Working closely with writers to help them deliver their best work through constructive feedback and mentoring
- Ensuring all content adheres to our style, sourcing, and compliance guidelines
- Identifying trends and timely industry insights and collaborating with cross-functional teams to help shape content and PR strategies
- Responding to media requests and serving as an ambassador of All About Cookies as needed
- Growing and fostering the All About Cookies brand as a top destination for digital security and tech recommendations and information.
What You Need to Succeed
- 3-5 years of experience in a digital editor or writer role
- Expertise in digital security and technology topics, particularly online privacy, antivirus, and internet
- Experience editing content for monetization purposes
- An ability to work and make decisions independently
- A clear understanding of how search engine optimization works
- Experience using a CMS to build online content
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a plus
Want to make your impact in a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!
Since day one, we've been committed to having a diverse, inclusive team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.