QAD is building a world-class SaaS company, and we are growing. We are looking for talented individuals who want to join us on our mission to help solve relevant real-world problems in manufacturing and the supply chain.
We are a virtual first company and your primary work experience will be virtual / working from your home. Occasional travel to a physical office may be required to enhance working relationships, collaboration, design, strategy and alignment.
Are you passionate about creating compelling narratives that showcase cutting-edge software solutions? We are seeking an experienced Demo Script Writer to join our team. As a Demo Script Writer, your role will be pivotal in developing persuasive and engaging scripts for our product demonstrations, effectively communicating the value and benefits of our software solutions to our target audience.
- Craft and maintain captivating product demonstration scripts, emphasizing the unique value proposition of our software, tailored to diverse target markets.
- Collaborate closely with sales enablement and pre-sales teams to create and sustain demo data and methods, ensuring their relevance to support demo scripts for various industries and scenarios.
- Support the creation of demo videos by marketing and pre-sales, ensuring alignment with product capabilities, value messaging, and industry targeting.
- Maintain necessary documentation and tools for product demonstrations.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain effective product demonstration scripts tailored for target markets.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to create compelling demo materials.
- Ensure alignment of demo scripts with product capabilities and branding.
- Maintain and update necessary documentation and tools for product demonstrations.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- 3-5+ years of experience in creating product demonstrations for enterprise software, preferably in the manufacturing (ERP) or supply chain industry.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace (or Microsoft Office).
- Strong understanding of manufacturing and supply chain processes.
- Knowledge of video production and editing is a plus.
- Good spoken & written English skills
- At QAD, we prioritize your well-being, offering programs to maintain a healthy work-life balance. You'll have the opportunity to be part of a growing business, supporting a collaborative culture where innovation and growth are encouraged.
- Your health and well being are important to us at QAD. We provide programs that help you strike a healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunity to join a growing business, launching into its next phase of expansion and transformation.
- Collaborative culture of smart and hard-working people who support one another to get the job done.
- An atmosphere of growth and opportunity, where idea-sharing is always prioritized over level or hierarchy.
- Compensation packages based on experience and desired skill set
QAD Inc. is a leading provider of adaptive, cloud-based enterprise software and services for global manufacturing companies. Global manufacturers face ever-increasing disruption caused by technology-driven innovation and changing consumer preferences. In order to survive and thrive, manufacturers must be able to innovate and change business models at unprecedented rates of speed.
QAD calls these companies Adaptive Manufacturing Enterprises. QAD solutions help customers in the automotive, life sciences, packaging, consumer products, food and beverage, high tech and industrial manufacturing industries rapidly adapt to change and innovate for competitive advantage.
QAD is committed to ensuring that every employee feels they work in an environment that values their contributions, respects their unique perspectives and provides opportunities for growth regardless of background. QAD’s DEI program is driving higher levels of diversity, equity and inclusion so that employees can bring their whole self to work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.