At Mindojo, we’re developing an adaptive education platform used by market-leading test-prep courses such as Bloomberg Exam Prep. Recently we began developing a sophisticated app offering a powerful set of learning games for kids learning English as a Second Language (ESL), targeting ~1B kids world wide. The app is recently out of beta with already 1M+ users (check out Aylee Learns English on Google Play or the App Store).
We are seeking a talented and experienced script writer to join our team and help develop engaging content of various types: short stories, conversation scripts, and more.
We offer a part-time contract role. You can work from wherever you wish and the work schedule is very flexible.
- Proven experience as a creative writer, preferably including work for younger audiences.
- A great sense of humor.
- Strong command of American English (grammar, idioms, phrasal verbs, subjunctives, etc.).
- Excellent team player and communicator.
- Strong work ethic and productivity
- Develop diverse types of creative content for different sections of our English learning games for children. This may include scripting funny / amusing / real-life dialogues that will be used in conversation simulations.
- Collaborate with the product development team to ensure that the content is appropriate for the target audience
- Take part in creating and evolving content writing guidelines for new and existing games.
If you are passionate about helping children learn English and have a talent for writing engaging content, we want to hear from you! We look forward to reviewing your application.