MERGE World is hiringCopywriter-Pharma
- Job locationRemote (US)
- Date postedMarch 1
- ExpiresMay 1 (in 40 days)
- Pay$75000 - $100000 Annually
We MERGE storytelling and technology to promote health, wealth and happiness in the world. We help marketing and technology executives engage hearts and connect parts by offering full-service capabilities including strategy, creative communications, experience engineering, performance marketing, media, digital platform development and more.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services and consumer products. Our health clients are literally on the front lines saving lives. Our wealth clients are changing the financial potential in people's lives. And our consumer clients make lives...a little bit happier every day.
Partner with Clients of Iconic Brands
MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Facebook, Adobe, Kate Spade NY, Coach, The North Face, Fidelity, Eaton Vance, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Astellas, Seqirus, Supernus, Boston Scientific, Advocate Aurora Health, Indiana University Health and Marco’s Pizza to name a few.
Work with Poets and PHD’s
With 750+ employees across offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Montreal and New York City, MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that connects our poets and PHD’s which enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Emerge to the Top of Your Career
At MERGE, we strive to create a superior work experience where people with ability, agility and humility can grow and do the best work of their careers.
As our Sr. Copywriter in Life Science you will…
Be Accountable and Responsible We are currently seeking a Sr. Copywriter to work in conjunction with a Sr. Art Director, under the guidance of a Creative Director to develop and execute strategic and effective print, direct response, broadcast, video and digital concepts for our key health insurance clients. Expert level writing skills and deep experience in pharmaceuticals and medical devices are required.
- Write copy for Core Visual Aids, HCP and Patient Websites and collateral.
- Print ads, digital marketing (social, mobile, email, online banners, etc.), direct response, and video
- Revise and edit existing copy for all of the above
- Be conversant with and able to write copy for new pharma product launches.
- Collaborate with assigned creative partners (art directors, medical editors, etc.) to execute final projects
- Develop work that is on strategy and on brand
- Deliver work that reflects a careful attention to detail especially ensuring that all client’s specific legal and brand guidelines are observed
- Deliver copy that will be compliant with Medical Regulatory and Legal reviewers
- Supervise execution details of radio production and casting and video production, including onsite editing
- Create work that is mindful of the client's measurement objectives
- Excellent skills in preparation and presentation of concept/layouts internally and to clients
- Work on new business initiatives as needed
- Deliver all assignments on time, on strategy, on brief and on budget
These Are The Qualifications We’re Looking For
- 5-7 years' experience in a Copywriting role in a pharmaceutical advertising agency
- Experience in Life Sciences, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals marketing required
- Online portfolio that showcases your:
- Ability to create concepts and copy that works within the guardrails of Pharma regulatory
- Ability to interpret creative briefs, develop concepts and write for all mediums listed above
- Excellent and versatile writing skills
- Ability to think conceptually and execute strategically
- Work has won awards & was used to help win new clients
- Big picture view of any given assignment and ability to understand the context of the client, industry and market
- Expert level of direct response writing (digital & print)
- Expert level knowledge of web & digital media production
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail (this can’t be emphasized enough)
Compensation: $75,000 - $100,000 Salary differential is based on seniority, merit, education, training and experience. MERGE’s career ladders reflect department growth from Associate through Partner levels, with details of roles and responsibilities associated with each level. New hires are assigned a job level within a particular position based on these criteria and salary is set within the job level based on these criteria. Growth from one level to the next occurs when employees master their role, and are promoted into the next level, generally during salary review cycles which are posted in the employee handbook.
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE
- Mastering our craft
- Delivering with a growth mindset
- Collaborating for shared success
MERGE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer MERGE welcomes and celebrates diversity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or people with abilities. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be!