At eCom Babes our mission is to empower women and to help them get more – more life, more money, more happiness. We want to provide women with the skills, knowledge, and confidence to start their own businesses or immediately provide value to another. We want to give them the tools to become the CEO’s of their own lives. To take control of their own destinies and build better, happier lives for themselves.
Sr. Copywriter (Direct Response) Job Summary
Reporting to our Founders, you as a Sr. Copywriter (Direct Response) will have the ability to combine fresh and creative ideas, razor-sharp writing, high-level persuasion skills, and drive to create massive revenue. You’ll focus on writing and editing scripts for long-form video and text sales letters. You'll enjoy working from anywhere in this 100% remote position and being an Independent Contractor.
How to Apply
So we can find our top Senior Copywriter, Direct Response candidate, please submit the following for consideration:
- Your resume and a cover letter, unveiling the depths of your excitement for this position.
- A 500-word email, casting a spell of persuasion, where you share a healthy habit from your life that we should adopt. Please write it in a conversational style that encourages us to implement it TOMORROW. Should your words enchant us, an interview awaits.
- Your portfolio showcasing your captivating creations and mastery of the written word.
- Your portfolio should include the following VERY DIRECT RESPONSE FOCUSED:
- Ad scripts
- Headlines / Landing Pages
- Interview with Recruiter
- Skills Questionnaire
- Copy Skills Assessment
- Interview with Founders
What You’ll Be Doing
- Write and edit successful scripts for long-form video and text sales letters
- Develop a deep understanding of the different products and brands in need of written content
- Continuously iterate on copy to increase conversions and beat controls, with a focus on customer acquisition
- Create copy to be included on upsell funnel pages, ads, landing pages, and other projects as assigned
- Consistently produce Facebook/YouTube ad creative that scales
- Edit and proofread the writing of colleagues
- Conduct research to ensure that written content is accurate
- Drive and provide creative direction on key projects, including video shoots as appropriate
- Support and provide feedback to junior copywriters
- Collaborate in-depth with media buyers, video editors, and product development team
- 5+ years of professional, high-output creative writing experience
- Sales or Direct Response copywriting experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, major in Journalism, English, Creative writing, Screenwriting, Marketing, or Communications
- Ability to work remotely, as an independent contractor
- Ability to interact with a team based on Eastern Standard Time
- Excellent skills in English language and persuasive writing.